ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vandalised! Paint stripper

1.2 Clio
Ok lets start from scratch.
A taxi driver came around a few nights ago and said "where's your son".
don't worry it wasn't me they were refering about. It was one of my chavvy sisters mates. He had taken a taxi to kingswinford (about a £5 journey) and done a runner!
As you can imagine the taxi driver (who collected him from here). Was ranting on "where does he live then".
my sister didn't know him that well and said somewhere in kingswinford.
He says "you don't let someone into your house unless you know where they live".
At this point my dad comes down stairs ( i stayed in bed ) and said "look mate, what has she (my mom) told you?" He replies "that you don't know where he lives"
Dad says back "and thats all she knows".
He replies well i'm going to the police. Dad says ok, thats fine.
We wake up today to this!!!!

My Clio 2002
Sexy red as most of you know.
Now available in bare metal!
assist.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
SN200467.jpg

assist.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
SN200466.jpg

My Dads Truck (tax dodge) 2006
Black.
Now available in bare metal!
assist.gif
SN200465.jpg

My Mothers Mercedes 2006
Silver
Also available in bare metal!
assist.gif
SN200468.jpg

assist.gif
SN200470.jpg

Lets just say we're all a bit annoyed! Great Christmas present!
Now there goes the idea of robbing dads money to build a new install!
I mean what a retaliation!
Watch this space!

Monaro VXR
Personally I would castrate the taxi driver....and then castrate the little fucker who did a runner, causing it in the first place.

For £5 what a f**king loser. Some people really are scum.

1.2 Clio
Yeh exactly mate!
My rents have gone MAD at the chap who did a runner.
And as for the taxi driver we could identify him, but don't have a reg.... yet.....

It's A Reno
FFS, I really feel for you and the rents mate, that's awful.:mad:

Good luck with finding him.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
i personally would be heading down the local taxi rank to find the f*cker! would you recognise him?

Shed.
I would personally try find him. Dont think there is any way of you proving this, so i would cause him great discomfort.

I cant believe someone was so bitter over a fiver.

And what a complete bellend to run from a taxi they'd ordered to a house!

1.2 Clio
Yes, ABM taxis of stourbridge.
As no-one else has anything against us, and were not the first car down the road.
We're pretty sure it was them targetting us!

421 Cammed 172
Gutted for you mate.

Hope you find whoever did this! It probably cost more than £5 for the paint stripper!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Absolutley shocking behaviour for a sky-diver

I can tell you right now the police will say "unless theres any evidence then...."

BMW 330ci Clubsport
If he's came to your house and made a big deal about it then that has happened the next day anyone would agree it was an attack by the taxi driver. If you think you could recognise him then call the taxi company up and tell them you want to speak to a manager. Then find the guy and sue his arse!

As has been said, the price of paint stripper must have been more than £5!

172 cup
Jesus thats a bit harsh

You definately sure it was teh Taxi driver? No one else has a grudge against your family and its just a coinsidence?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
If he's came to your house and made a big deal about it then that has happened the next day anyone would agree it was an attack by the taxi driver. If you think you could recognise him then call the taxi company up and tell them you want to speak to a manager. Then find the guy and sue his arse!

As has been said, the price of paint stripper must have been more than £5!

With no proof this will be an OJ Simpson size task at hand.

People say taking the law into your own hands is a last resort, id be very carefull to make sure they never found the body tbqfh

1.2 Clio
Money wasn't the problem. TBH i was gna give him £20 to f11ck off..
Apsolutly no-one has anythign against us. NO ONE.
Police said exactly as above. "unless anyone saw, we can't do anything"
I said you can't even go around and ask. "no, sorry".
So we then asked the neighbours if they saw anythign. Some are "getting back to us".
But in the mean time. We foned up the company and lo and behold. "thats the night shift mate, but i'll leave a message".
"fone back in 2 days"
So we're going to!
Then we'll pay them a visit.

421 Cammed 172
Keep phoning taxi's til he turns up, then jump in and have a quiet word.

Too late now, but someone should've given him the fiver and got the little prat who ran from a £5 fare to pay up a tenner next time you saw him.

225 powered mk2
Too harsh! id ring up for a taxi and ask for his car.. then go somewhere and kick his f**king head in. unlucky mate. hope you get it sorted soon

RB 182 Cup
what company does the taxi driver work for? Ring up the company and ask which drive had a drop off to where the kid run off at that time and they will tell you who he is

Absolutley shocking behaviour really, Shame you havent got CCTV.

Seeing threads like this makes me want to get some installed.

Hope you find the b*****d !

clio 182
i would be down the taxi rank or office and id be banging heads together the cheeky c88t like id be fuming id serv 3 months inside for tha people like tha really fuc me off!! and as for the boy who done a runner hed hav a slap aswell

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Shocker mate, really out of order. Police sound useless too.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
thats shocking id kill him tbh then dispose of the body

i don't condone violence in anyway

a burnt one
Get you're rents to describe him to as many eople as possible, then go to different adresses and phone untill he turns up, if he is the culprit and its you're mum or dad who answers to him the look on his face will give it away instantly.

By the way, whats the story with the neighbours "getting back to you"

They either seen/know something or they dont

You sure you dont have any enemies or anyone in you're street who might be pi**ed off at you for some reason.

1.2 Clio
Fill eggs with paint stripper was the best one i thought of. Or vaseline on window wipers!
Mercedes legal team are onto it for us now though. Mom foned them for a quote and they said oh pop down and out legal team will sort it.
Sounds alright don't it!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Now that is fcuked up!

For a fiver? :mad:
He's probably used more than a fiver on petrol and paint stripper.

Black 182
Go and paint stripper his face and the c*nt that ran off , sorry for your misfortune mate , hope it all gets sorted