ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver ECU needs testing...

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
I am using a valver ECU for my 1.4 8v renault 5 fuel injection project. To do this i have unsoldered the ROM chip that has all the running data programmed to it and have soldered a socket in place so i can write my own chip to run the 1.4 engine. I need to test that my soldering is good first, before i write my own chips, to do this i have put the chip that i unsoldered into the socket, so in theory, if my soldering is fine, the ECU will run a standard valver engine as it is the original chip.

Is there anyone on this forum who could help me out and test this ECU on there car for me?
Don't mean to sound cheeky but its the only way i can see if my soldering is good!
Cheers!

Nick Harding.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Yeah but that wont tell me if i have crossed lines, damaged the board, etc etc. need to see if it will run a valver.
Anyone?