ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 with 200 spoiler

Nimbus Grey 197
I was on instsgram looking at a profile as the company had liked a pic when I found this what do people think imo ruined saying that I did have the twin miltek on my 172 for 8 months lol

Screenshot_2013-07-02-18-57-07_zpsddbfd8b8.png

Screenshot_2013-07-02-18-56-52_zps70ac157c.png

An orange one
It's not a 200 spoiler; it's a genuine phase 2 v6 trophy spoiler, only the ph1 trophy had the ducktail type

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Nasty including the exhausts, really makes the whole rear end like look a proper bolt on Max Power bodykit.

LY FF182
I actually wondered how a 200 spoiler would look on my 182.... Maybe be a bit OTT for 182's but I quite like it on the V6. Exhaust is shite though

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've seen this car a few times on v6clio.net it's not my cup of tea butthe owner must be happy with it so that's all that matters to me.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1

Seen that spoiler before. Think its a pukker item on the later Trophy cup cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio V6 255
As ColinG pointed out it's a late Ph2 Trophy spoiler and not a 200!!!!
Anyway, it's soo last season now as I've changed to a Ph1 ducktail.
DSC03136_zps439fc6fd.gif

DSC03135_zpsb51479d0.gif

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Nice V6 Russo, how long did the crystal rock hold out for?

Ps prefer the trophy spoiler to the ducktail. For all its outrageous design, coupled with the bigger splitter, mag wheels and matching ducts and wing mirrors, the spoiler doesn't look out of place at all.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As ColinG pointed out it's a late Ph2 Trophy spoiler and not a 200!!!!
Anyway, it's soo last season now as I've changed to a Ph1 ducktail.
DSC03136_zps439fc6fd.gif

DSC03135_zpsb51479d0.gif

Now that's how it should look. Splitter should be black though. Matte style to look more oem.

I remember Jay's DW write up.

Clio V6 255
'Yellow Dave' the crystal looking mint to this day, but then again the car doesn't get out much;) Nice car cover looking after the wax rather than the elements.

Gally, got another splitter in matt black as I've made them:rasp: had the black one on but fancied a colour coded one to 'blend' in with the front bumper.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Have a look at my V6 front end restoration thread if you get a chance. I know what you Vee owners are like.

Clio V6 255
gally, where you based pal? Seen the front end job and quality work.
Thinking you should drop us a PM and we could chat;) Front end of mine done last year but would be interested in how you colour match and for future work.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
We're in central Scotland sadly mate. Anything I can help you with don't hesitate to fire me a PM.

F4R'd Mk1 Clio
Serious lols at that exhaust. Although I suspect if it came as standard everybody would be worshipping it.

This exactly!

Can also remember a thread where someone posted a pic of a mk2 with a wide arch kit and everyone said how gash it looked untill they found out it was a genuine renault body kit for a mk2 rally car?

Last edited: