ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ultra Red 200 ordered.

Surely the cars are either manufactured with the correct fixings, or you use sticky pads? Are you sure you're not confusing screws with drilled holes? lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Surely the cars are either manufactured with the correct fixings, or you use sticky pads? Are you sure you're not confusing screws with drilled holes? lol

Nope. I checked a naked 200 at the dealership. :eek:

There's markings for the plate and it's fixings but no fixing holes.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Look forward to seeing this Chris.

I'm still going to park directly in front of you at CSS though. Pink > Red.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Ha, cheers Dan. I wasn't allowed an RS. :eek:

It was one of the few other hatches I would entertain.

The insurance was even pretty reasonable.

CBR1000RR Fireblade

I agree with Roy, I hope one day I can be in the fortunate position to order a brand new car to my personal specification.

Fair play to you, I'd be excited too.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

The sales chap emailed me with a list of registrations they've been allocated for April.

Normally they just pick at random, but you can choose from around thirty of them if you ask.

All of them share the following though, seeing as it's registered in Manchester...

M*12 ***

Mini Cooper S sport

When you pick that car up, the entire country will reverberate to the sound of you fapping Chris!!

Try and spell a decent word with the reg...

ps: So FFS is the new c***?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I wanted MV12 XXY since it looked kinda funky. IMO.

Jo doesn't agree, since XXY is the mutated chromosome form that makes the person a hermaphrodite.

Biology degree girlfriends FTL. Meh.

Lee

BMW M2C

The sales chap emailed me with a list of registrations they've been allocated for April.

Normally they just pick at random, but you can choose from around thirty of them if you ask.

All of them share the following though, seeing as it's registered in Manchester...

M*12 ***

I did that with SXY.

M*12 ***

Good of them to offer that service. My Mum's bought a fair few new cars from Renault Manchester in that past and never been offered that.

Hopefully you can get a decent looking one.

Poll of your Top 10 and we choose? ;)

Just buy a private plate you goon.

WTF rolls with OEM plates these days? Make it match the car though. Don't spend money on some bulls**t that means nothing to anyone other than your gran.

IMO.

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I wanted MV12 XXY since it looked kinda funky. IMO.

Jo doesn't agree, since XXY is the mutated chromosome form that makes the person a hermaphrodite.

Biology degree girlfriends FTL. Meh.

Fitting with the 200s mutated front end :eek:

Srs though;

MO1 2OOX

MY1 2OOX

Something along those lines?

Titanium 182

I wish I'd remembered it was April fools last Sunday, I would have requested Renault to contact you with terrible news on the car.

Actually, I couldn't have done that, you seem so genuinely excited about it. I think everyone on here is excited for you :) either that or they sick of your posts and have blocked you, there's definitely a significant divide!

Clio 182 Trophy #229

UR for my money, pictures don't do it justice but it looks brilliant in the flesh. I test drove one in UR with Recaros and Carbon pack and it was as close to Clio perfection as you can get in my mind.
Plus white is a passing fad!

Status
Not open for further replies.