ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Re: Ultra Red 200 ordered.

Im not a fan of red cars, but i think it loooks sooooo much better in the red. So good choice, and nice spec too;). Altho me personally, wouldve picked the Cup Spoiler.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Same. I walked away from the non-cup 200 drive feeling totally underwhelmed.

The following week i drove an R27, which was much better. I can only imagine that the cup-packed 200 is better again.

One thing i will add though, is that they HAVE to have Recaros. If they dont, the interior is quite simply poverty stricken.

They even make the pikey cup model 197's look good ...

Someone on here tried to trade me a 200 they had owned with no recaros & argued about that for days-

Non recaros FTL

S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

People buy 200's without Recaros? Really?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

People buy 200's without Recaros? Really?

More people buy them without than with them. £1k on seats is a lot of money. lol.

I could've had the exact car I wanted on the day if I didn't want Recaros. The spec of one in the dealership was identical, minus the GT Spoiler and Recaros.

So worth it though. Makes the interior really special IMO.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I know! You can't even spec them on the regular 200. :(

You only get the option of standard leather seats or normal Recaros.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Edge Automotive. Om nom nom nom.
cliointerior.jpg

complete.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Stunning interior!

A 200/197 without Recaros is like a 182 cup. Pointless.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I know! You can't even spec them on the regular 200. :(

I was in Renault Chester two weeks ago and I could spec leather recaros but they are 2k

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Weird. We even checked on the system with the current builds and there was no option to even spec it.

No that I would have anyway, £2k is mental.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

It's crazy that then I was specing up a ly I said I wanted everything on it I asked if the recaros where leather and they said no. Then they said it can be added but it's a extra grand. I only think a few have it done it done and the salesman said it comes to the showroom with normal recaros then they swap them seams a joke. They said the same in Warrington too.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I ordered from Warrington. lol. :/

You can have the leather 'RS' seats or the normal cloth Recaros... but for now the only leather Recaro option is standard equipment in the Raider.

I even got them to check the system for the price. Weird.

Like I said though, there'd be no chance I'd pay £2k for them anyway. You can get them retrimmed in alcantara and leather for ~£600 if I ever fancy it later.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

If you're still undecided when mine comes, then have a gander at the next meet if you want mate.
I'll certainly do that if I end up letting a certiain fully loaded RB 200 pass me by.
I'm having a hard time telling my sensible side that I should buy one this week.

An orange one

You can get the recaros retrimmed but it's a dealer thing and costs £1k on top of the seats..

They do the rears to match

200 cup n transit

Ur I've got gw and it's a pain in the arse every time I take it out I want to clean it again and u see every bit of dirt as well not so much of a prob in the summer but in the winter it's hell plus I prefer ur anyway lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Functional yes, everything else is warranted.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF

I need a 200!!!!!! I hated them when they first came out, now I need one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL. I'd pick the Recaros even if they weren't practical. :eek: They're an essential, looks-wise for me.

Saw a few UR 200's at the meet on Sunday and both looked amazing. There was one there with a very similar spec to mine (minus Recaros but black roof)

Kinda glad I didn't go for the black roof now though. Looks much cleaner without.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

JCC's old one is still the closest I can find to my spec. Just ignore the Cup spoiler. :eek:

3995bc2d.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Managed to get the R.S centre caps at a discount. I thought the new builds came with them, but they don't. :dapprove:

They still come with grey caps, despite the wheels being black. Baffling considering they're a optional wheel. :/

So, replaced with these. They'll be fitted when the car's PDI'd along with the RS mats.

423207_366216703399663_100000340099387_1120442_135142060_n.jpg

photoRSCentre.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

April 24th it'll arrive, so possibly later that week. Thursday or Friday.

No more tow straps/eyes, don't fret. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.