ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Decision time. Help required...

Good spec Chris!

I waited just over 5 months for mine. Predicted wait was 3. No doubt the RS factory holiday added to the wait for me.

Shame that Alien Green has been discontinued, its a wicked colour!

Get the plates, silvervisions and HID's as soon as. They really finish the car off! Tempted to take the sidelights and cornering lights out of mine to make the HID's look even better.

Remember the noise really improves with milage too!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Ta mate. Yeah, I'll get the HID kit ASAP really. Got a link?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

182 should be going in a private sale this week. 133 will be p/x unless we can sell it for more before May.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

White was cool in 1999 and still is now - get that - especially as you said you prefer it? :S

Oh, and it's still homo-spec without the rear spoiler. Any RS200 is simply incomplete without one..... an almost there, but not quite. A fall over at the final hurdle. A Walnut Whip without the walnut. A slutty secretary about to do unsensored things with you - yet she's wearing trainers.

I think you get the picture.

D.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Decision time. EDIT: Ultra Red ordered.

Just seen this, thank f**k you ordered UR!

Needs cup spoiler. Apart from that perfect spec :)

Lee

BMW M2C

You've got time to update your order with a spoiler and black roof.

53 Clio's & counting

Black roof would look awesome with the black front bit - still a brilliant spec mind, whats the price dude?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It'd look too much with the black wheels, black mirrors, black front and black diffuser. Darker tints on the back too.

Black roof looked OTT I think. I'm getting a spoiler but not from Renault. I like the KTEC one so I'll have to get the car first.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting a spoiler but not from Renault. I like the KTEC one so I'll have to get the car first.

I'm glad you listened. Can you spec the GT spoiler on the 200?

I live the Ktec one. Finishes off the 200 perfectly.

Lee

BMW M2C

It'd look too much with the black wheels, black mirrors, black front and black diffuser. Darker tints on the back too.

Black roof looked OTT I think. I'm getting a spoiler but not from Renault. I like the KTEC one so I'll have to get the car first.

its the roof that ties them all together.

Good call on the KTEC spoiler.

Half baked spec or not, you'll still LOVE it. :approve:

Evo 5 RS

Not a fan of either colours as a keeper, as they're a nightmare to keep clean. As it's you though it'll probably looks spanking ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member

I allways say these only look good in white or storm grey, but the red does look good. Its a hard one....
as long as its not rb or ly itl look great

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Boy got spec.

Great purchase mate, by far the best colour. I want to respray the Trophy UR :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's crazy how much brighter it is than Capsicum. Parked our Capsicum 133 next to an UR 200 and the 133 looked pink! lol.

That said, Capsicum's a mint colour and I don't think the Trophy would look right in UR.

Three months of torture now though. :dapprove:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Nice buy mate. Wish I could own a spanking new 200 lol.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

It's crazy how much brighter it is than Capsicum. Parked our Capsicum 133 next to an UR 200 and the 133 looked pink! lol.

That said, Capsicum's a mint colour and I don't think the Trophy would look right in UR.

Three months of torture now though. :dapprove:

Same length of time after I ordered the 182, m8. It passes quickly enough - and at least the nice weather will be here when it arrives. Mine car got delivered in early December - lolzfail.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Epic decision, spec & colour. Jealous.

I nearly bought an R27 in UR on Saturday lol.

Still might. Not quite sure.

You know you want to.

Blagged another test drive whilst our salesman was busy since we arrived early. Hilarious cars.

All the 200's I've driven have had under 100 miles on them, so I'm really looking forward to when ours has a few k on it. :eek:

I feel pity for whoever buys the Nimbus one I had 40 mins with yesterday.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

All the 200's I've driven have had under 100 miles on them, so I'm really looking forward to when ours has a few k on it. :eek:

Yeah, the 197 with 40k on it was considerably pokier than the 200 with 10k on it.

Also, it would appear that tyre choice makes a big difference. 197 with Contis vs 200 with Primewells (who the f*ck would fit them, non-cup owners FTL). The steering is still very light at low speeds (i didnt realise it was variable assistance :eek:), but does weigh up considerably when your actually moving.

Managed to get a test drive by myself on Saturday, so instead of pootling around town/down the motorway (where the steering is light/cr4p), i managed to hoon down some lanes at warp factor 10. Wasnt so bad then ...

Recaros make huge difference as well, wouldnt even consider a 197/200 without them. They make the interior considerably more bearable.

Iceberg 172 Cup

red aslong as you look after it, dont want a pink car!!

Megane 225 F1

You know you want to.

Blagged another test drive whilst our salesman was busy since we arrived early. Hilarious cars.

I feel pity for whoever buys the Nimbus one I had 40 mins with yesterday.

If I ever buy a new car, I will never buy a show room car for this reason lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.