ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trials Evolution - XBLA

DCi
how on earth do you do down in the dumps, i keep getting stuck at the really steep wall with the concrete tube on top :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
how on earth do you do down in the dumps, i keep getting stuck at the really steep wall with the concrete tube on top :(

That's what ruined me. Haven't got a clue how to do it.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Piece o piss that one. Lean forward up the hill and then flick left then right to pull up over it ;)

1eight2
I heard new tracks are being released as part of XBLA's summer of arcade. Anyone else heard anything or care to google it for me? (works internet filters etc.)

Cheers!

I heard new tracks are being released as part of XBLA's summer of arcade. Anyone else heard anything or care to google it for me? (works internet filters etc.)

Cheers!

Not a lot of point even if they do, there's thousands of brilliant user made tracks out there already.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I hope there is DLC coming.

I completed it ages ago and have not played it much since!

Image%202012-07-23%20at%206.13.07%20PM.png

:D

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
The scenic route challenge achievement done my head in. Can Piss the game but that simple run of levels was a slut for some reason. Dlc should be good, I want hard extreme levels again instead of the mediocre shite they've provided in this

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
The scenic route challenge achievement done my head in. Can Piss the game but that simple run of levels was a slut for some reason. Dlc should be good, I want hard extreme levels again instead of the mediocre shite they've provided in this

I agree. The levels in this one where to easy.

The only one that give me problems was the black and white shadows one! the bit where you had to jump the basket ball board was unbelievably hard!! :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The only one that give me problems was the black and white shadows one! the bit where you had to jump the basket ball board was unbelievably hard!! :(

I gave up with that. Drove me mental!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Woop.

I've still not done Dark City Run. Must've done over 5000 attempts on the basketball bit and never even got close.