ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax 2010, Your Lot.

TTRS & V50
In before the rain, then it went to bed.

Excuse some of the rain drops..

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0086-1.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0090-1.jpg

DSC_0091-1.jpg

DSC_0092-2.jpg

DSC_0088-2.jpg

Where were the MK1's, Vee's and 197/200's ?

More poke than viagr
Couple of vee's in with cliosport i think, the lovely purple one and the crazy diffuser one lol.

Thanks for the pic of mine, i forgot camera so havnt got any lol :(

TTRS & V50
Lol, yesterday just didn't seem right compared to last year, all IMO.

Were you driving your 182 ? I thought you'd sold it, you and your mate parked next to mine and I recognised yours straight away but just assumed it was the new owner.

200 Gordini
LOL its still got my number plate on! I thought DaveDreds parked next to the flamer with the vinyl tbh, I didnt even see your car :( My insurance wont insure me on a 200 until I am 21 in November so its staying with me a little bit longer.

Turbo LY R27
There were some megs and 197's on the renault stand in the pits where my R27 was. The rest of the megs were in the paddock behind it along with 197's. Think the corsa's were in the same area.

I think these are the first pics EVER of my cup on the forum, was waiting untill i finished it before posting any, but great shots, love them, thanks!

PE52 OLB

Insignia SRi
I dont know if it was just me but i didnt think it was all that yesterday??

Too many booming stereo's and chavs for me lol

TTRS & V50
I think these are the first pics EVER of my cup on the forum, was waiting untill i finished it before posting any, but great shots, love them, thanks!

Was stunning, I hadn't seen it on the forum before. Love the wrapped exhaust, nice little touch. Also FK's go dam low, I had a nose under and you still had thread on your rear adjuster, lol.

Bloody great shots, I'd have turned up just to have a photo that nice of mine tbh!

Don't make me blush ;)

I dont know if it was just me but i didnt think it was all that yesterday??

Too many booming stereo's and chavs for me lol

TBH !

Was stunning, I hadn't seen it on the forum before. Love the wrapped exhaust, nice little touch. Also FK's go dam low, I had a nose under and you still had thread on your rear adjuster, lol.

haha thanks mate, its never been on the forum before no, ive been trying to get all the pics together to make a progress thread but thought itl take too long as im really far into the build now (only had it since aprill near enugh standard). yeah the fks gow crazy low but thats as low as i can take it before the handling gets screwed up, so compromise of looks with good handling still.

i got the back box made up and i heat wrapped it up to have it like my fave car.. (sierra cosworth rs500 <3)

Some of a Clio 1.8 16v
I was there waving the Mk1 flag on the Cliosport stand!! Little white mk1 on 2118's don't suppose you got a pic did you as you seem to take a very nice pic