ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tracking on low cars!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Can it be done without raising the car??

if i raise the car, and simply lower it back down after, it will put the tracking out!

im really not sure how tracking is done on car so not sure how easy it is to do on low cars!

the main problem arises because the car is a bit lower than low!

Will it be impossible to get my tracking done??
should i just face the fact that i will never have my tracking perfect??

img0020wz.jpg

img0016mk.jpg

Trophy Turbo :)
take it to some were that has a hunters alignment system! they lift it up, on a 4 poster and no need to lift an dlower on the 4 poster, youll get a perfect alignment.

were are you based?

Bumder With A Buffer
That reminds me...since having mine set-up the car still pulls to the left on certain roads...some roads its fine others it pulls left.

Could be camber of the road though?? Im gonna pop back up and get them to check I think.

225 powered mk2
When i do mine, i jack it up on the 4 poster, then put the gauges on then lower the car back down slowly making sure they dont get th arches. easy :)

Trophy Turbo :)
That reminds me...since having mine set-up the car still pulls to the left on certain roads...some roads its fine others it pulls left.

Could be camber of the road though?? Im gonna pop back up and get them to check I think.

Probably as the cars so low you have spoiled the ride and it pulls to the camber of the road, no give in the suspension, every bump felt and just a horrid ride, the drive shafts will be pointing North West too!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Probably as the cars so low you have spoiled the ride and it pulls to the camber of the road, no give in the suspension, every bump felt and just a horrid ride, the drive shafts will be pointing North West too!

you would know where im based!
seeing as im sure you've sent the steering wheel i bought off you already!

Essex,

i dont mind taking the bumper off to have it done,
ill have to have a look around!

Arctic Blue FF 182
We string all our race cars at work. Not very hard to do, and by far the most accurate way in my opinion, as long as the group is dead flat.