ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track-Spec 172 @ Curborough

Swift Sport
I was at Curborough Sprint Course today, and there was a nice black 172 going round. I recognise the car but not sure why, it had the popping remap done too judging by the sound of it.

Swift Sport
Some kind of Jap/JDM day, mostly Hondas with drift-spec 200SX that stole the show by going round sideways.

R56 JCW
Ooh, well about 5 years ago they were going to close the track down and use the land as development scope, houses, supermarket, school etc. that got declined so the track stayed open. But the plans for this HS2 were to pretty much go straight through it! But from what I can gather, it's going into Birmingham via a different route, but not 100%! This track needs to stay open though, such an awesome little sprint course.

Swift Sport
Indeed. Local to us too. It's amazing the amount of desirable cars you see there considering it's a tiny track in the middle of nowhere.

172 Hillclimb/Sprint
SDCC now have a 10 year lease on the Curborough track, it is going no where for the foreseeable future. no HS2 is going to be spoiling our fun.

R56 JCW
Scott - you're in Lichfield? I have NEVER seen a Ph1 in Lichfield! Are you a member of Shenstone and District Car Club?