ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Fiesta ST-3
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

Absolutely love them wheels!! Where did u get them? I've seen it on a page somewhere earlier in the thread but i cant find it again!

More poke than viagr

Just bought another pack of stickers to finish off lol :cool:

Chris, bought wheels second hand from a guy on wheelwh0res. They're banded steel wheels and can be made to spec for not much money ;)

Get the ISOFIX child seatbelt bar out!
then sticker some more of the boot! lol.
Love it dude, as i've said before. Really, really original. :D

Clio GT 1.6

sooooooo many stickers! If i ever see this in real life i think i might go insane cause i wud just have to read each one to see what it says aha. Love everything about the car the wheels are the best part for me :) Good job!

More poke than viagr

!BtmzU3!EGk~$(KGrHqIOKiQEvy(B),QWBL8sVwFGNg~~_12.jpg

WANT!!! :eek:

More poke than viagr

Yeah they're porsche, so all 5 stud unfortunatly :dapprove: The ones pictured are only at £210 on ebay atm, may have to have a bid or two lol :cool: i cant help it, such a wheel ***** lol!

LY R26

get adapters? and give me your steels haha;) if i havent found a set of turbines haha;)

More poke than viagr

Finally got some more pics.

Lowered the back by filling the boot with toolboxes, wheels jacks and everything i could find lol :cool:

Gives it a nice stance, but destroyed my tyres lol :eek:

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00369.jpg

DSC00368.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

BMW E36 328

love the car tom, its looking really good atm, you going to get the rear bumper colour coded?

02 Clio Extreme

I love this car!

..looks like the exhaust is drooping on the right, or could be the angle of the pic?!

More poke than viagr

Unfortunatly it cant stay like this unless i get the arches flared or rolled :(

Yeah exhaust does look wonky there lol :eek: on the look out for a second hand stealth system tho if anyone knows of one?

02 Clio Extreme

Iv had my rears rolled.. but you can only do 3/4 of the arch, the other 1/4 is where the rear bumper attaches, and that cant be rolled because its plastic.. your only option there is to cut off the lip on the bumper.

More poke than viagr

Yeah definatly need arches rolled, and looking into some lower and stiffer rear springs aswell. But thats a summer job lol, too busy finishing uni stuff atm :dapprove:

Two pics in this months fastcar mag aswell :D only small but was soooo chuffed!! Thanks neil if you read this!

05 Clio 182

top notch - good to see something a little bit diff.

you must spend some cash on stickers!!!

keep it up looks great

More poke than viagr

Some pics from santa pod last weekend, got to camp in the medics section which was pretty cool :cool:

DSC00439.jpg

Wheres the splitter lmao?

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

New sticker...

DSC00444.jpg

Nice pic

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

Got my bro to get some rolling shots on the way back home aswell, i know they're not very good but i think they're pretty cool :approve: Wheels look tiny though lol!

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

Shame the bottom is blurred but still looks cool with lights on :cool:

DSC00454.jpg

More poke than viagr

Seriously considering a set of schmidt th lines now. We'll see if the lenso's sell and if anyone will px my steelies lol

More poke than viagr

o yeah yellow centers, we'll have to see cos they are a lot of pennies lol

Im on the look out for some second hand ones in the fitment i want. 15" 9J wide (or 8's at a push) and 4x100 obviously, if anyone knows of any in that fitment for sale could you let me know lol :eek:

Clio mk2 1.2

Holy Sh*t man ur cars awsome love the wheels soo much ;)
Im really liking the way the car looks :D Low n Wide ftw

Raf

Clio 182

mate, ur car looks amazing! original with the stickers.. i like it alot! keep up the good work!!

More poke than viagr

Cheers guys, was hoping to paint the wheels up before FCS but ive got sooo much work for uni atm i dont know when ill get chance :( Got some more stickers today aswell lol

1.2 Dynamique 16v

I can tell that you've put major effort into the car. The best thing I like about the car is the rear lights lol. What did you use on them?

The stickers are not for me, but its pretty cool still.

BTW, serious colection of rims lol

More poke than viagr

Chappers, theres two ;) One of the front light and one in the background behind the yellow polo with purple rims :D Was well chuffed seeing my car in a magazine! Made my week lol!

Tommy, the rear lights are just spray tinted red. Just search ebay for red spray tint and it'll come up.

Waiting for my wind deflectors to arrive now, going to cover them in stickers aswell :approve:

More poke than viagr
Re: OEM+ (Low + Banded steels!)

had a good time at FCS yesterday, and found a pic of my car in PFC mag in the renaultsport meet section lmao! I wasnt even supposed to be there being a non sport but still made the mag! :rasp: :D

Also picked up a few new parts there aswell. Got my wind deflectors on for the journey, got some alcantara trimmed A pillars, and picked up a front strut brace.

This is my favourite pic of my car so far! Love the stance! This is why i cant go any lower lol, this is what it sits like with people in, and so when actually driving it!
4696165135_572f907139_b.jpg

CC'd number plates FTW!
4696800328_0fa3b4cf28_b.jpg

You can see my fuzzy hair in this one lmao!
4696830758_296d4c36f1_b.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

New strut brace
DSC00510.jpg

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti

was good to meet you at fcs mate. Love the banded's

anything more planned for the near future?

More poke than viagr

was good to meet you at fcs mate. Love the banded's

anything more planned for the near future?

Cheers mate, yep got a lot planned for the summer, been putting everything off untill i finished for summer hols lol.

Wheels need a re furb ASAP, diamonds need spraying again, front strut needs spraying and fitting, wind deflectors need stickering, making a false floor for the back and smoothing the bumpers out. :cool: Going to be busy lol

Cheers clio kid

Adz

Work van

hey bud i see u like my photos of your car, im surprised i took good photo of anyones car as i was still abit hungover from the night before lol car looked sweet keep up the good work.

More poke than viagr

Cheers adz, yep those pics are probably my favourite two :approve:

Suzuki Ignis Sport

Car looks good, but is there anything on your car that is legal? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.