ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

Stickered splitter would be very cool, if they stayed on.

Could do stickered 172 skirts as well ;)

More poke than viagr

Dont know weather it would look too much, the splitter....ill do it anyway lol just to see.

Went down to Mallory park yesterday to the PPC show, got to park in the 'Cool Cars' section which was pretty cool :D ...after crabbing over the speedbumps lmao!...and scraping down the stoney track.

More poke than viagr

Lmao, hit a dead bird on the way home tonight, was right in the middle of the road and i couldnt do anything to avoid it as there were cars behind me and in other lane. So hit this thing at about 60 lol.

Theres no damage as such, just a big red smudge on my splitter and loads of feathers i can see underneath. Im just hoping theres no blood or guts wedged in somewhere and will gradually just rot away :dead: So going to clean the whole underneath at weekend.

Do i get scene points for bloody splitter and feathers on exhaust? LMAO :rasp:

No updates yet, just getting bored of wheels lol :eek:

non sport

why you bored of your wheels?what you fancy intead then?

MK3

Dynamiqueee

Poor bird lol

Keep the wheels, they're lovely!

More poke than viagr

Not bored of the wheels as such, its just that i cant go for a few weeks without doing anything lol. Want to do something crazy with the wheels, maybe blue and yellow camo on the dishes?

But will probably end up colour coding the centers and spraying the dishes yellow when i get chance....they need a refurb anyway so why not lol :cool:

More poke than viagr

The grenade on my tow hook is covered in blood lol :dead: not good!

Just so glad it wasnt a fox or something, that would destroy the front of my car :dapprove:

More poke than viagr

Some new pics...

DSC00341.jpg

Yes Officer as you can see the tread is definatly inside the arch..... :rasp: lol

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

Bits of bird underneath the car lol

DSC00340.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

Blood splatter on splitter, was worse but rain washed most off luckily lol

DSC00338.jpg

TT 225+

your tyres look ace dude! what did you colour them in with?

got lucky with the bird too!

More poke than viagr

Thanks guys, yep decided that i will finish it now before selling lol. Seems a waste not too and im loving it again now :D

Got some good pics from PPC Show at mallory the other day but my mates editing them first for me :)

Just used a TyreArt pen from halfords, cost about £5 a pen and they last for ages....whitewalled all 4 tyres before with one pen lol :cool:

More poke than viagr

Had 3 people in it tonight and it looked so good slammed at the back aswell, could not drive like that though unfortunatly, even scraped when i accelerated lmao!

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf

Not normally keen on this theme, but this looks awesome. Good work!

CLIO PH1 172

epic little car dude tyre look ace with the wear on the white bit also like the yellow lights allot!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

LOL my mates good at art and got a tire pen and just wrote "Cu.n.t" on my mates tires in a toyo font. Had us lolling.

More poke than viagr

^^^ It is indeed! Forgot about that lol! Probably does sweet FA but better than nothing lol, and it needs all the help she can get power wise lol :rasp:

Bought some wind deflectors this morning, should be here next week with the sticker sheets ;) :cool: Also getting some cool left over stickers from my JDM mates lol

More poke than viagr

LOL my mates good at art and got a tire pen and just wrote "Cu.n.t" on my mates tires in a toyo font. Had us lolling.

LMAO!! That would have been epic! :cool: Serious Kudos! lol

Ph2 172

car looks mint but recon u have gone a bit over the top with the stikers mate

More poke than viagr

Finally got round to stripping the rear of the car out yesterday, just need to make a false floor now. Will look goooood :cool:

Only problem is, the back sits higher now :dapprove:

More poke than viagr

Already got spare wheel in ;) was also thinking lots of stickers will also help so made a quick start earlier....still waiting for my 18 sheets to arrive from singapore :dapprove:

Lowering the front a bit more on wednesday aswell lol, need rid of arch gap lol. And going to colour code the button for boot aswell because i forgot to while i was spraying the diamond lol! :eek:

More poke than viagr

Some pics:

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

looks better in the flesh lol :dapprove:

And re sprayed the rear lights because they were looking a bit pink lol. Along with yellow number plate light :cool:

DSC00343.jpg

Fastcar stickers ;)

DSC00344.jpg

More poke than viagr

Was thinking about that! Sod it thats what im doing lol :cool: Wander if i can take the seat belts out? so its flatter?

More poke than viagr

Best thing ive bought for a while, new Bring me the Horizon CD :cool: Most of you will hate it, but i love it and cant wait to see them!

Ph1.2 / VW Polo

haha random ^^ not a fan tbh. few good tracks.
Maylene and the sons of disaster are an awesome band ive been smashing today.

More poke than viagr

lol yer i know but just uploading to itunes so thought id share it with everyone lol :rasp: very much a marmite band, but as you can see from my car i have....different tastes lol!

Went to see the aussie floyd band last night at NIA, was bloody brilliant!

Wind deflectors just arrived, but too busy to fit today. Got to finish uni work lol.

Was thinking about that! Sod it thats what im doing lol :cool: Wander if i can take the seat belts out? so its flatter?

Yes you can, infact legally you should, as if you have seatbelts installed you should have seats, and vice versa.

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

I can't wait to see the floor stickered. Mental. :approve:

You leaving the Isofix bar in? Only two bolts to get that out and iirc the belt clips are attached to it. :)

More poke than viagr

Got the stickers through today!!!! :D Will be on tommorow!! :D

Going to have a look tommorow, one bolt is already sheared lol, so only the one holding it on atm and kinda worried about shearing the other one because then ill be knackered lol! :eek:

CLIO PH1 172

defently try get the isofix bar out it will be muuuuch better! even if you have to drill it out!

More poke than viagr

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TNckXgfYh...3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-TNckXgfYhA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Spent hours doing the stickers this morning, still cant decide weather i like it or not though lol. Still i guess its different and that seems to be important....

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

Last edited:
  Mk5 Ibiza Cupra

Your car looks good mate but I reckon you've gone a bit OTT with the stickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.