ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's wide clio - Last ever update, now for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Re: My own style Clio...finally thread up lol

Summary:

Go your own way, ignore the hate, don't take modifying too serious. Enjoy what you've created. As I've said its an epic car and I do love it! No denying that.

More poke than viagr

*1, No.
*2, No.

you just dont get it do you! reason's to why im moaning is because of the lack of imagenation you have. tbh your cars lacking the lenso's and the black paint.

why im getting so wazzed off is the fact them mod's were unique, now there not :(.

the Reason ive been ripping your thread for ages is because you've lost all originality of your car, things dont match, stuff looks daft ffs lad im trying to help you not look f**king stupid, its like you dont know what works so you just bung it together n hoping for the best.

btw my cars not euro

:rolleyes:

lmao!! I really dont see that because i have red lights and yellow sidelights my car is a copy of you :S i did have lensos, guess i copied them aswell?

Fair enough i knew id get alot of stick for my car, not everyone likes it, heck i know most people will probably not like it! But i really hate and dont understand what you are doing tbh??? :S

What mods were unique?? Red rear lights and yellow front lights??? LMAO!!! what do you think everyone is doing in the euro scene for the past 5 years!?

Anyway, going down to the Renaultsport national meet tommorow at Gaydon, cant wait tbh :D hopefully get some good pics there aswell :) gonna be without valve caps though unfortunatly :(

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

lmao you still dont get it or understand what your talking about xxx

More poke than viagr

lmao you still dont get it or understand what your talking about xxx

i understand it perfectly mate, your just not happy because someone else has got yellow lights. I dont even see your problem, i mentioned you when i first did it and gave you credit where credits due so why are you kicking up all this fuss??? I mean you are by no means the first person to have yellow lights lol?

As i said before, i have several mates with cars with all red rear lights and yellow headlights, just because you were the first person on here to have yellow headlights does not mean my car is a copy of yours, and does certainly not give you the right to give me s**t and argue with me in my own thread. I think you need to grow up mate...

Trying to get back to my car, before i was rudely interupted, still cant deicde weather i like the mirrors or not lol? And dont know if their legal either lol! Can still see through them but obviously is a bit blurred so im not sure. Ill get some pics up tommorow

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk5 Ibiza Cupra

This might sound daft but doesn't having a car that low make it handle like soap?

And how the hell do you see with that big flower thing on the mirror? :rolleyes:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

your still not getting it tom anyway f**k it your car do what ya like.

More poke than viagr

This might sound daft but doesn't having a car that low make it handle like soap?

And how the hell do you see with that big flower thing on the mirror? :rolleyes:

It handles well enough, ride quality isnt brilliant lol, but i dont mind that tbh :)

lmao, it dosnt go quick enough for handling to be an issue :rasp:

Ph1.2 / VW Polo

get some pics up of the mirrors :)
you goin to any of the VW shows this summer?

More poke than viagr

May be going to a few, got a lot of mates with euro VW's so will probably tag along with them though.

Gaydon meet was good yesterday, perfect weather for it aswell :cool: Got a few pics, but other peoples are alot better lol, so ill post them up if they dont mind.

Only slight issues i had was, smashing both sills on the curb to get onto grass (i couldnt see it dropped down so just drove off the edge lol :eek:) and also now got some plastic thats broken off jjust behind the front bumper and is constantly scraping along the road lmao! Will sort that today though.

More poke than viagr

few pics from ISTS and gaydon meet yesterday.....Not taken by me though, im not this good lol! :eek:

gaydonmeet3.jpg

gaydonmeet2.jpg

gaydonmeet.jpg

(Even got my feet in this one lol!)

4531600267_e8a21853d0.jpg

Low? :clown:
DSC00316.jpg

Wish they hadnt of knicked my valve caps :dapprove:

4531597068_830da0fb75.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

Shots from ISTS - Taken by JungleJim if i am not mistaken (correct me if im wrong!)

Awesomepic.jpg

17.jpg

clio1.jpg

clio2.jpg

ISTS Shots from FastCar :D

ISTS_silverstone_20102045.jpg

ists_silverstone_20102063.jpg

***UPDATES***

Wrapped the middle bar of rollcage in the yellow bandanas. Came out alright apart from its hard to notice lol. Nice lil detail :) Looks better in the flesh though

DSC00330.jpg

Yellow mirrors. Dont know weather legal or not lol. But they look pretty cool, decided that i do like them now :) but again, hard to notice!

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

Sponsorship from Fred ;)

DSC00329.jpg

And damage from yesterday lol

DSC00333.jpg

Ph1.2 / VW Polo

mirrors look bloody great. keep it. the hard to notice things are the best.

didnt relise you were only in cov.
be good to see the car at some shows and stuff.

K

KFCclio

Alright pal the car has a mean stance. i love it defo one of a kind, how low is the car sitting? are u going french car???

More poke than viagr

uve done well for a studant !

Thanks, but i havnt spent that much money on my car, my job has paid for it all....and no i havnt got a student loan before anyone starts slating me lol :rasp: probably spent around £1000 on it now, thats for everything. I dont drink or smoke or anything either, so i havnt got much else to spend my money on lol.

And ive made money back on most things aswell, because ive sold the old items on again. And all the spraying was done by me and my dad, kept costs way down. We'll be smoothing and spraying bumpers aswell, thats why they havnt been done yet, need a week or so of nice weather and when theres not much on so we can sit down and do them. Going to save me hundreds and still have great quality ;) :eek: lol.

Got 5cm ground clearance now :approve: lol.

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

MK2 PH1 1.2 5DR

Yellow bump strips ftw :D

You have any plans for the exhaust? Car looks mean from behind, but the exhaust seems out of place to me. Could always spray it yellow ;)

More poke than viagr

Yeah i would love a stealth system or a side exit system, but both of those are going to cost me quite a bit, and as the old saying goes: "if it aint broke, dont fix it" lol :rasp: love that!

And i like the sound of this one. We'll see soon enough, definatly on the list though. :cool:

alien green rs133

wow, love the wheels, can you not make the rear lower though??? my coilovers go from the height yours is now down 200mm :D

More poke than viagr

Offers?

Probably selling up soon :dapprove:

More poke than viagr

Cheers mate, finally got round to changing it lol :eek:

Finally got my yellow headlight bulbs through today, been delayed by the volcano trouble. They do look awesome though, to look at they look normal, but the light is yellow! Im impressed lol :eek: :cool:

Speaking of your yellow headlights, how do you rate the lamin-x film? easy to apply? does it peel or anything? I'm considering some 'light tint' for my xenons and it's going to be a £50 investment! Can't go wasting that sort of money! haha.

More poke than viagr

Speaking of your yellow headlights, how do you rate the lamin-x film? easy to apply? does it peel or anything? I'm considering some 'light tint' for my xenons and it's going to be a £50 investment! Can't go wasting that sort of money! haha.

I didnt use Lamin X film tbh lol. Same stuff but a cheaper version i found on Ebay. £10 for a massive sheet of it, and after everything ive done with it ive still got more than half the sheet left lol :cool:

lol cheers mate, do it! :rasp:

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4

Your car looks awesome mate! I love the wheels and the colours you have used. I saw it at ISTS even though it was abit hidden away roun the back of the autoglym section :(. V. Nice mate keep it up

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

***UPDATES***

Wrapped the middle bar of rollcage in the yellow bandanas. Came out alright apart from its hard to notice lol. Nice lil detail :)

Do Like that matey! And its the little details that build to make an awesome car tbh ;)

K

KFCclio

i will buy the banded steelies if ur spliting them off from the car???

More poke than viagr

Cant get insured on what i want next lol, so keeping this for a while and hopefully finish it :)

Will be sold whole though, dont want to split, sorry guys.

Bit of an update i suppose, valve caps finally came through and got them fitted. They look pretty cool :cool:

Painted the Toyo on the tyres aswell which look pretty cool, looks good on the back where its being rubbed away by the arch :eek: Will get pics later.

And fixed the splitter back on with cable ties lmao, dont know how it could have been damaged :eek: :clown:

More poke than viagr

Just bought a pack of 12 sticker sheets on ebay again :cool: Going to sticker a few things, manily the big black plastic bit where bonnet clips on to.

And maybe do splitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.