ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom Clancys The Division

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm a few hours in now, level 9. I'm really enjoying it, I was dubious (in fact, I held off on ordering it until Monday afternoon) but it's actually very good. It's a better game when you're playing with someone else, too - I had a few games with @Cookie earlier, which made the mission experience a lot better, as well.

Hopefully over the next day or two I'll get a chance to head into the Dark Zone, so I can see what's what in there...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm a few hours in now, level 9. I'm really enjoying it, I was dubious (in fact, I held off on ordering it until Monday afternoon) but it's actually very good. It's a better game when you're playing with someone else, too - I had a few games with @Cookie earlier, which made the mission experience a lot better, as well.

Hopefully over the next day or two I'll get a chance to head into the Dark Zone, so I can see what's what in there...
Yeah I've been playing with a few mates, loving it. Slightly confused/annoyed about the armour perks. I have some armour rated at 27 and some heavy duty armour rated 67. If I equip the heavy duty armour I lose 500 health points and gain some DPS points. Shouldn't really be like that but I'm sure ill get used to it.

Shooting the can on the back of the cleaners always leads to a good few multi kills! :cool:

Ive killed so many rats also.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That good? Really hoping game get back to me. Bought the game ages ago when it was pre release for £2, had a confirmation email to say they will honour the mistake (lost that email). Bought two copies too lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I find it a little bit similar to destiny in ways. Not that that's a bad thing mind.

DCi
I was about to ask if this is just an alternative destiny?

Is it worth getting? I'm away this weekend but might pick it up on my way home as I'm off work next week and I'll get bored at some point

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It has its similarities, as Liam says - but by that, I think that they've taken the great bits from Destiny and incorporated it into The Division. I've barely scratched the surface of the game yet, so only time will tell if it draws me in to the same extent, but so far it's looking promising.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Ok, so I was on the fence because online multiplayer ain't usually my bag, but it's pulled me in so I bought it.

Hoping it delivers, could do with a game that gives me hours and hours rather than spending £20-30 all the time for not much game.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
So after my various bleatings Ordered from Game with the Season pass. £67 I didnt think too bad and had a £10 off gift card so worked out quite well.

Xboners hit me up.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Do people usually play with headsets or mics?

I was playing with a matchmade team last night, but couldn't communicate at all...

Gonna go get a headset today, this game is gonna end up costing me, but I'm pleasantly surprised so far, really fun when playing with others.

JFidddy on PSN for any PS4 folk.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure how I feel about headsets tbh, but I assume just using a mic and then having sound coming from speakers will mean that there's always background sound being broadcast from the mic? Some guy I was playing with last night, all I could hear was old school hip-hop coming from his mic.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
They didn't the the whole activating your player on PC through, 1000s of people all trying to get on 1 laptop lol!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I think it's been sorted? I was able to ghost, didn't work at first, had to log out and back in and then it was fine.

Hope so not that it matters now I finally got in last night after 15 minutes of standing around in a que lol!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a proper way you're supposed to kill those enemies with shields and axes that charge on your location?

Even when I've been playing in a group, the approach I've seen everyone take is run and hope your team mates can hit their back?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I caved and bought this last night. Should be here today so I can get some time in over the weekend.

Does the matchmaking work well as I've not got a group of friends that play online much so will probably need to use it fairly often.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm at level 22 now and DZ rank 10. Enjoyed my time in the dz, killed some named elites with randoms and managed to extract some not bad loot. No arseholes encountered today which was nice

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I used to game a lot then got busy being an adult. Wanted to get back into it again, bought an XBone and pumped a fair few hours into destiny and got bored. Bought Star Wars battlefield for the new year and played it 2hrs max.

Will this one get me gaming more?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
How are you levelling so quickly? What difficulty do you play the missions on?
Difficulty makes no difference to how fast you level.

Its pretty easy to level up anyway, Doing all the side missions/encounters in an area gets you a fair bit of XP plus the bonus for doing so.

DZ ranks go up pretty quickly til you get up to near 20 as well.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Difficulty makes no difference to how fast you level.

Its pretty easy to level up anyway, Doing all the side missions/encounters in an area gets you a fair bit of XP plus the bonus for doing so.

DZ ranks go up pretty quickly til you get up to near 20 as well.
I know difficulty doesn't affect exp, but if you do the missions on hard they take a lot longer, hence slower progress - I've been doing them on hard for loot, but actually it doesn't seem like the rewards are good enough, they should've made the reward for difficulty better.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Its just not worth doing it on Hard tbh, Plenty of decent loot to be had once you get into the DZ and vendors once you get to th higher levels. most of my gear than i use is purple and been collected from the DZ. Im only level 19 at the moment as well

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My health is around 16,000 now, I just really need a good marksman rifle. Level 16.