ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This made me laugh 234bhp CLIO :O

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
234BHP from an exhaust, filter and remap!? I think Chip got ripped off somewhere.

All I need now is a remap and that should add a healthy 60BHP.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
So many of these false claims about was reading one on eBay today of an apparent 210bhp from filter and exhuast..wonder how much they'd claim to have if they had a turbo or even just itbs

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
^^ guys been royally mugged off

People read the adds when they buy their cheap kits on eBay and just add them to the claimed bhp of a standard car. It's incredible what power gains people truly believe they get from these things.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It must be the coilovers that give it all that extra power,
disgraceful that he's been lied to to such an extent.

That's why it pays to do some research on the model of car you're buying,
​otherwise people will just fill you full of sh*t to get the money out of you.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think you might need to put the bugger straight about what he actually has,
if the advert stated what it actually is he'd still get £2k for it,
and people that know about these cars won't think he's a liar.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
An RS Clio annihilating a 225bhp Glanza in a drag race? PMSL. Tbh, I get fed up and bored of this sort of s**t, see it all the time when looking at cars online. Just annoys me reading it, lol.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awh i kinda feel sorry for the poor bloke , probably been mugged off and like said is none the wiser ! personally id be doing my own research but you kinda have to sympathise !!

Apart from all the bull figures doesnt look a bad motor really ! not a fan of the wheels but hey someone else might be !

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm bored and tempted to text. Drives me mad when someone advertises a Clio as a Cup when it clearly isn't

Snap, had this discussion with a lad with a silver 172, tried 2 say he thinks the insurance company know's more than me and that xenons etc were all optional extras, sure enough his reg came up as a cup on Gocompare, likewise some numty saying i don't have a cup as it's got A/C lol