ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Mito Sportiva 135
Still can't decide between XBO and PS4. Haven't heard enough comparisons yet!

I can't either so have decided to wait until teething problems are sorted, cheaper prices and more games available. I would have thought 6 months ago it was 100% I would get a One but I'm currently undecided - I want to play Halo though so that's the main thing keeping me interested in One, but the PS3 had some great exclusives so if the PS4 gets stuff like that it will be very hard to decide.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Yep I refreshed and showed in stock, must have bugged out, just pre-ordering one now for a mate :)

Anyone getting a wheel or anything for Forza etc? I really want one but haven't had one in years so not sure if it's worth it?

I see there's 2 Xbone only wheels so far, the Ferrari one and the MadCatz one - the MadCatz looks a lot nicer imo, but f**k they are a lot of money!

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
Anyone getting a wheel or anything for Forza etc? I really want one but haven't had one in years so not sure if it's worth it?

I see there's 2 Xbone only wheels so far, the Ferrari one and the MadCatz one - the MadCatz looks a lot nicer imo, but f**k they are a lot of money!

both wheels are alot of money considering i orignally had an offical forcefeedback wheel from microsoft and i only spent 40quid on that brand new .

just imagine people who spent 400quid on a fanatec which is nolonger any good cause it wont work on the xbox one

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Considering you're a c**t, thats a thoughtful thing to do, fair play ;).

Can't wait to get this in the new year now!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
You clearly do mind lol

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...I-don-t-like&p=9979637&viewfull=1#post9979637

If you didnt want £10, why didnt you just say how much you wanted :S

Yeah got over it. So should you. 3 hours between posts - just a bit "wut?" in the first instance.

£10+ was just a bit miffed to not be given the opportunity to say £10 is too low.

Really doesnt matter. Would have only thrown it in the bin by mistake or been conned on eBay.

Boring topic - move on.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Still waiting ion mine, but in the mean time......

I dont own any console at the moment, sold my 360 a few weeks ago.

I have an Xbox Live account, linked to an old email address, with an old immature gamertag (it includes the terms "2k7" lol). I have around 25k Gamerscore on there. I didnt know the password but Ive managed to recover it and delete the 1000+ unread emails.

Ideally. I want a completely new account using my current email and a new gamertag. I have a new Xbox live subscription ready for when the one arrives.

It appears I can pay for a new gamertag, can I then switch the email address, and keep my achievements?

Whats the best way? Start a fresh or log in as the old me and change everything up?

Thanks

I've changed mine.

From memory I added an alternative address to the hotmail account, then made it primary/default.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Mines just came an hour ago, I ordered it a week after release day from Shop To.

However, I got "upgraded" to Day One Edition do got Fifa 14, and the tacky Day One Controller.

1454802_10152071949587558_1206862290_n.jpg

Cant get it to work though, wont install the update :mad:

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Mines just came an hour ago, I ordered it a week after release day from Shop To.

However, I got "upgraded" to Day One Edition do got Fifa 14, and the tacky Day One Controller.

1454802_10152071949587558_1206862290_n.jpg

Cant get it to work though, wont install the update :mad:

Did yo get Forza with it too? how much was the bundle?