ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
God dammit - there's no tracking on mine by the looks of it - I can see me sat on my arse in all day now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Thats not good.

Ive just read on Facebook one of my mates cant play a game with the faulty disk drive.

Seems there are threads popping up all over the tinterwebz.

There'll be more teething problems like that over the next few days and weeks, guaranteed.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Microsoft have emailed not once but twice to say "the wait is over", but unfortunately it isn't! Wishing I had collected it from store now, don't normally opt for delivery either!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well I found out it's being delivered by parcelforce but still don't know when - I hope it's soon, not because I've soiled my pants in anticipation but I really need to go shopping! I bought a load of food yesterday and threw quite a lot of it away due to sitting on the motorway for over 3 hours while the wombles cleared up an accident.

DB.

BMW 440i
DPD hit something like 99% of their ETAs, I'm fairly sure it's the only courier still providing an accurate one hour window as well

Lancia Integrale
people who got it already- how easy is it to recover your profile from 360? Is it just a case of email and password?

Ad

MK2 FRS
Marcel from DPD will be delivering mine between 1041 and 1141 and he is currently making delivery 1 of 7.

Impressive interface on the DPD website!

:)

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah, doesn't even ask for your gamer tag, just email associated with it (it my case it's just my hotmail), I'm now going to be signed in bet kinect facial rec anyway

To view progress of downloads, goto 'My games and apps'.

You can see all downloading. You can pause, or force others to start if they are queued.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Your ShopTo.Net order will be delivered today by Chris, your DPD driver, between 15:31 and 16:31

:cool:

It's a shame you can't steam (at the moment) like you can on the PS4.

What I do like is the background running of everything. Jump from game play to the dash, and back again.