ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Clio
Is Powerstar golf worth the £15? Is there enough content there as it only looks like 5 courses? Are they 18 holes?

I'm a bit Meh after playing the free bits.

Kawasaki ER6N
Is Powerstar golf worth the £15? Is there enough content there as it only looks like 5 courses? Are they 18 holes?

I have it and it is a good time killer. They are 18 holes I believe however sometimes only play 3-5 etc.

Clio

I have it and it is a good time killer. They are 18 holes I believe however sometimes only play 3-5 etc.
Nice one, I think I'll get it, just for when I have an odd half hour.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Where's the best place to get 12 Xbox live? Got a code from CD keys last time, but they seem quite expensive this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honda. Tesla Someday
For 12 months of Xbox Live I paid around 29 from CDKeys I think! Bargain seeing as you get 4 free games a month lol! I've been a Live member for over 12 years now

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
For 12 months of Xbox Live I paid around 29 from CDKeys I think! Bargain seeing as you get 4 free games a month lol! I've been a Live member for over 12 years now

Can you pay by PayPal on there? Need to get some live on my account ready for the S being delivered on the 22nd.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping they bring out the S in black sometime soon. Have seen some good deals though best bet is search xbox one on the hotukdeals website.

I haven't had a console for so long! The 360 was my last console and been without one for about a year!

I think the Military Green one is quite a good deal - I know its a download copy of the game, but you get some extra download packages with it. I'm not sure if I prefer it to the white, but at least it won't show the dust lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I prefer downloads anyway tbh saves faffing about with game cases and disks haha. I never sold any of my games anyway still got about 20 original xbox games at my parents stored away somewhere lol.

So anyone else seen any bundles?

I can only find the following for 1TB and £299.

Fifa 17 bundle
BF1 bundle (but console is green - not sold on that)
Gow4 bundle

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I've just replaced my day one edition Xbox with a 500gb S. cost me £2 after selling the original and the games that came with the new one. Happy with that!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Now is not bundle season, there's a host of big games coming out in the coming days and weeks, they don't need to discount to sell consoles during this period.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
They had 500gb Xbox One S Fifa 17 bundle on Amazon for £224 last week but it's changed again now.

Not sure if 500gb is enough? How much space do the games and extras take?

The military green deal is best bet I guess as dont think I really want fifa.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
500gb should easily store up to about 6 or 7 games and extras no problem. Plenty for most people really if you just clear games you no longer play not like you cant install them again.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I think i'll need an external HD for Battlefield 1 😂 my 500GB is getting close to being full.

It is. £30 is the going rate for the code. Sold mine the other day.

Thanks - helpful for once :smile:

500gb should easily store up to about 6 or 7 games and extras no problem. Plenty for most people really if you just clear games you no longer play not like you cant install them again.

I only usually play about 4-5 games in a year lol - I just get addicted to particular games!

The 1TB with Fifa is £299 so sell Fifa for £30 and its £269 for the 1TB which seems ok - 500GB is £250 with Fifa, and you can get other bundles with the 500GB.

Clio
Thicko question alert.

I signed up to gold the other night and apparently they offer free games each month. Where do I find these to download?

I went into Game but the bloke wouldn't give me any free games when I asked at the till.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Thicko question alert.

I signed up to gold the other night and apparently they offer free games each month. Where do I find these to download?

I went into Game but the bloke wouldn't give me any free games when I asked at the till.

It's called games with gold.

There are 2 free games each month.
It's usually got a link to them on your home screen. If not go into the store section & they should be in there.

RacingBlue + IceBurg
It's called games with gold.

There are 2 free games each month.
It's usually got a link to them on your home screen. If not go into the store section & they should be in there.

Think he's having a wind up mate. I hope so anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio
Cheers, no wind up.
I couldn't find them last night in the store.
All I could see was sections. New games, top paid games, top demos etc. Nothing about free games.
I'll have a better look tonight. I wondered if there was alink to it somewhere.