ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The White ph1 172 track car. Epic content!

Trafic 140dci
Thanks mate, all i done was chop the plug off and connected to my old wires worked perfectly :) You lucky git! I keep looking, must of missed that one :( lol they are stupidly light.

Mines iceberg silver! Yours?

Also Lewis if you get a new seat, you will have to get the white stitching on it done red to match the writing of the cobra seats! All about detail :p

ph1 172
I am in no rush either as I have a rather large list of things to do!

Just out of interest does anyone actually know how much they weigh?

Trafic 140dci
Good little weight saving that then for little money, chuffed:approve:

Rubbed in yet Lewis............;)
Pretty much all you three got alloy bonnets! lol I will one day, need a better seat as a priority :)

And as Danny said must be less than 6.5, i heard it was closer to 4kg, same as carbon fibre.

LY Megane R26
I hate reading projects like this...it makes me so jellyarse!

Awesome car tho buddy and keep up the good work!

If you was over Rhys's yesterday I could of poped over with the Bimarco's. As I said tho there not in the car yet but we cold of bolted it into yours, or sat on his bed in it, like iv been doing for the past few days;)

Love this car. Seen it at the 'Ring when i was there last year.

IMG_7403.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg

Trafic 140dci
I hate reading projects like this...it makes me so jellyarse!

Awesome car tho buddy and keep up the good work!

If you was over Rhys's yesterday I could of poped over with the Bimarco's. As I said tho there not in the car yet but we cold of bolted it into yours, or sat on his bed in it, like iv been doing for the past few days;)

Thanks mate :) I really didn't give it a thought tbh :/ would have been a good idea though, was there for about an hour.

Love this car. Seen it at the 'Ring when i was there last year.
Nice one :) it'll be back there in a few weeks :D

Trafic 140dci
Thanks mate, grabbed a cheeky picture of the EC1 :)

download4-2.jpg

Also this came with it, looks to me like a M8 coolant temp sensor, but the 2 i've had have been plastic, and the probe at the end hasn't been as long?

download3-2.jpg

Trafic 140dci
Fairly sure Ricks other half coloured the stitching in with a red marker pen ;)

Could help you out with that, give me a shout when you're ready to buy 1 :)
You are correct, doesn't look as good up close though :/ so doubt I'll spoil the recaro's, hmmm pm me how much, can collect this weekend if the price is right :)

Trafic 140dci
Just picked this up, Thanks Nick for putting me in touch with Ross :)

download-4.jpg

Couldn't really say no at the price it was going for, plus you can guarantee, if I'd said no, when i want one i won't be able to find one :( It will be sitting in my garage for a good while now, untill i have a ph2 rear bumper and my seat rails welded in so it can all be sprayed at the same time and also have my front bumper re-done should look a minter then :D

Trafic 140dci
Thanks mate got very lucky i think :)

What's so bad about the ph2 rear bumpers?? Think they lot alot tidier?

Also while we're on the subject what about a cup spoiler?? Would like another Trophy one but can't see that happening...

Cup spoiler would be good! Ill be getting one at the time my bonnet gets sprayed.

I just like the way your car looks. And I worry a ph2 bumper would spoil it, up to you though :)