ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The White ph1 172 track car. Epic content!

ph1 172
Going from my RSR's to my Contactsports are comparable tbh.

I am now deaf today as a consequence of spending all yesterday passenger you Lewis..;)

..On another note, I liked the sound of your throttle bodies so much that I came home and have agreed to buy some!...Just awaiting the reply!

Trafic 140dci
You sold me s**t tyres :rasp:

Your car obviously broke the DB reader and made it read low, only thing that could of happened!
I've told you before that they were sh*t, you bought them because like me you don't care on the road tyres :)

Funnily enough Rhys watched them Noise test another car which was 82db and he said it's reading low... But at Nurburgring at 3k i was lower than 95db so can't be far out.

Going from my RSR's to my Contactsports are comparable tbh.

I am now deaf today as a consequence of spending all yesterday passenger you Lewis..;)

..On another note, I liked the sound of your throttle bodies so much that I came home and have agreed to buy some!...Just awaiting the reply!

My ears rang for a bit last night, but i've been fine today :)

Haha can't be bad :)

Trafic 140dci
Found these pictures of me on the Parade Lap at FCS :)

7399372498_c1fc39c5f8_b.jpg

7399379664_6bc45fd635_b.jpg

7398869886_da116fdf9c_b.jpg