ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'What MPG Do You Get?' Thread

182 cup
phase 1 172 mapped exhaust and filter been getting 38 mpg on a 26 mile commute iam pretty happy with that

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Well... Car seems to be doing 36MPG now... Before when i checked L left and worked it out with miles done it would match up at 31-32Mpg. This time its actually working out at 36 which i have never seen before!

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Carrying on from above, I think i know why, This week I have not been stuck in much traffic. Each trip to and fro work is normally an hour with stop start traffic. This weeks 4/5 days its been a 40min drive and only 5 mins of that is traffic.
Very interesting

Track 172 Cup
52 Plate 172 cup 20mpg average after a day at Outon Park and about 25mpg using it for work and daily stuff (lots of short trips) had 29mpg doing some motorway stuff today only (30 miles though)

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
just worked out my last tank did 42mpg. not bad & just allows me to fill up once per week.

anyone know which models of the 1.2 wer fitted with a trip computer?

I've got a 1.2 EXPRESSION+ 16V & unless i'm blind (which is possible) mine hasn't
I think it was the dynamique and extreme's that were fitted with the trip computer. Expression and Authentique were not, although I could be wrong.

1.2 16v Mk2 Ph2
I get around 31-32 average, mostly urban driving, but do a lot of country roads! Think my best has been 42 but that didn't last very long, I also kept it under 3000rpm lol

Average 34 during my usual townish driving just got 41mpg on a 360 mile trip up north was good in my 172 ph2 getting on a bit now though

I have been averaging 38mpg on my Cup going back and forwards to work. It is a 15 mile trip each way over a mixture of roads and due to the times I travel there is rarely any serious traffic.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS
I've only done the one journey in the car which was 266 miles home from the Lake District and the car did 40.9mpg! Seriously impressed by that!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted a new set of injectors the other week and on the 100 mile drive to Southampton the other day at a steady 56-70 I managed over 42. A new pb.
20150319_153829_zpsesu6zjzk.jpg

Clio 2.0 16v 182
image.jpg
Did the old induction and exhaust combo and got a custom fuel rail & vvt cams. After a remap my 1.2 16v does 90mpg while old lady driving, 75 on motorway and 55 when ragging it.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Fitted a new set of injectors the other week and on the 100 mile drive to Southampton the other day at a steady 56-70 I managed over 42. A new pb.
hi does the cup feel better with new injectors?

Worked out over full tank I'm getting 34.5 mpg. I now work 16/17 miles away from work pretty much all nat speed limit country roads. I do also use the car for short journeys to and from clients houses probably 3/4 times a day in the week so I'm happy enough with that.

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
im around 30mpg atm which isnt too bad

Im using quite a bit more petrol than usual tho, had a half hours drive today and used a bar and a half .. that bad ?!

Clio 172 Cup
I have a 172 Cup,

37 mpg before service
40 mpg after service!

This includes a daily adventure above 5k for the kick too ;D

Clio 172 Cup
I have a 172 Cup,

37 mpg before service
40 mpg after service!

This includes a daily adventure above 5k for the kick too ;D

Forgot to mention!

I have a Ktec induction kit & powerflow stealth cat back. Standard map (not for long, birthday in a few weeks!)