ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The still not sure what to build build thread

Brushwood69

ClioSport Club Member
Big update day! Got the car back ready for it's first event this week. I will be breaking it in easy with a two day sprint event around the RAF Portreath air field which will act as a warm up for the first rally as this airfield is used in the TSH stages rally in May.

The gearbox was collected from Nick @pure-motorsport just over a week ago. He did a great job and rebuilt the box, dropped in the lower 5th gear and fitted the Mfactory diff.
Its not log booked yet as its still needs the fuel sampling kit and the other small things like spill kit, OK board, and harness cutters which are all minor in that grand scheme of things.

I will update after the event at the weekend!

36384420840_e529e7a197_z.jpg
36382188160_311e57e03a_z.jpg
36732026036_d210c4a1d4_z.jpg
36732037266_2f37e4f74c_z.jpg
36732044916_984687c939_z.jpg

Excellent news !!! Looks really smart. Let me know how you get on with the gearbox / shifter .... If things go to plan then I think that will be my winter upgrade.
I'm dog sitting a friend's puppy this weekend..... and its a Bank holiday so I can't come out to play in Cornwall. Are South West Timing at Portreath? If yes, I will keep an eye on your online times - good luck!

Are you doing any other hillclimbs / sprints in the autumn?