ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Awh missing me already lol

Yeh still got it. Not up on PH or AT yet. Can't decide whether to just enjoy it, do a couple more track days and general driving then sell it for less, or try and get a better price. After Bedford my sister wants to have it!

It's ok ish. The front is playing the game of hit as many flies as possible. But the windscreen is looking rather amazing. Had to clean it as it was to dangerous to drive couldn't see anything through it with all the bugs dirt and pieces of rubber on it!

Got some new stuff to try on it ;) when it's not to hot that it evaporate she minute you put anything on the paintwork.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
1. She will kurb and ruin the lovely wheels
2. The numbers don't work. We did talk about it on the way back from Bedford, but she has a loan for her current car + a mortgage to pay.
3. I may have a replacement ;) only because about a year ago there was this guy who suggested I try the RS evening at Bedford, and now I seem to be hooked! Haha

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
No reason to be sorry mate! I thank you for introducing me to this new money wasting experience haha! Just think that tracking something with abit less value would be a smarter idea.
Although it does look good out there in the white wheels :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No reason to be sorry mate! I thank you for introducing me to this new money wasting experience haha! Just think that tracking something with abit less value would be a smarter idea.
Although it does look good out there in the white wheels :)

Yeah although at bedford yours is probably as near to safe as you can really ask for if you start going a lot of other trackdays then being in 2K of 182 instead would make a lot of sense!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We won't forget it. I will only attend the barn owl as usual. Work in tomorrow.

Boo, I so want to come, not fair, 8 hour round trip to exeter from here :(

Gutted I missed you at weston PH the other day.

You booked onto llandow yet?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Dont think the mrs would be too pleased if I left now, she is in work for another 2 hours and hasnt seen me all week cause I have been down in london working , lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
No mate. Can't afford to do it with the engine that'll expire at any moment.

Fair enough, guess one out of 3 clios off the road is plenty, you'd be stuffed with 2 of them knackered.

Mind you I have 3.5 out of 4.5 of ours off the road at the moment, lol.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
At morrisons now, as guessed you guys would be leaving here. But can meet you on route if you changed the plans

Clio 1.5 dci
I'm still at the train station in plymouth and have been for an hour due to delays so need to get back grab a bite to eat then set off so can someone please pm their number who's going and ill drop you a text when I set off to see where everyone is as I don't know how long this train will be!

James

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yeh sounded good ;)

I gave mine a tickle down Exmouth, had to show the yoof what a proper car sounds like haha

Cheers, for those LED's mate, they look much better now:) , was one short for the boot, but that doesn't matter

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry about the LEDs mate. I had too many to know what to do with!

Next date for your diaries folks is the 9th August, hope to see you all there. Weather should still be good by then so let's have a sodding great convoy up to Exmouth, and get some pics in!

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Kinda wish I had booked now, need to be in Exeter in the evening for a meal, and it would have been a good chance to stick a for sale sign across the front.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Kinda wish I had booked now, need to be in Exeter in the evening for a meal, and it would have been a good chance to stick a for sale sign across the front.

You can buy a ticket on the gate mate, get your name on the CS stand list sharpish and you should still make it.