ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Shire Horse Pub Maidenhead - Wednesday 10th August - 7:30pm

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'm determined to get this meet back from the depths.

The Camberly and Bracknell Meets have died along with this one meaning that there isn't aything for people to do other than Staines on the last Thursday of each month and Portsmouth every now and again!

The Venue:

The Shire Horse Pub
Littlewick Green
Bath Road
Maidenhead
SL6 3QA

Does good food, drink and has a lrage car park, outside seating as well.

After people have chatted, had a drink, and maybe eaten, we can alway go for a drive up through Henley and back down through Caversham on some of the great country roads.

Really hope to see some old, and new faces!

Renault Sport Clio 182
i will keep this in mind but its a bit far for me to drive, although the gf is insured on the car lol.

So im a maybe.

renault clio 182
im new on here, just bought a 182, havn't picked it up yet but if i get it in time i dont live too far away so would be good to meet a few faces.

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Im up for this.

1. Saner
2. Badgerman85
3. Luke (Boosh!)
4. atouba
5. 182surrey

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
1. Saner
2. Badgerman85
3. Luke (Boosh!)
4. atouba
5. 182surrey
6. Luke (the gayer one)

Last edited by a moderator:
  VW T4 van, 172 cup
working a night shift so cant make this one :-( will look out for others though!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Will try and pop along to this.

1. Saner
2. Badgerman85
3. Luke (Boosh!)
4. atouba
5. 182surrey
6. Luke (the gayer one)
7. Munday

Petrol Blue 182.
NICEEEEEEEE! Ive sold my lovely picanto (which by the way is free road tax as the emisions are amazing, has a full 7 year manufactures warranty, electric windows all round, remote central locking, i pod dock, daytime running lights all as standerd for only £7995! who can complain!) ill stop trying to sell s**t now! so ill be over in my Venga CRDi which boast an amazing 70MPG on a long run! WOW. at 6.45?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
There you go, decided for you :)

1. Saner
2. Badgerman85
3. Luke (Boosh!)
4. atouba
5. 182surrey
6. Luke (the gayer one)
7. Munday
8. nutnutwelshman
9. Kiaboy
10. Tony Hunter

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
You have to remember Tony, When Luke thinks of Pub meets it's northeners in a Car Park doing Burnouts and Handbrake turns on tea trays. Down south it's Dinner with wine and a county Rally what what.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You have to remember Tony, When Luke thinks of Pub meets it's northeners in a Car Park doing Burnouts and Handbrake turns on tea trays. Down south it's Dinner with wine and a county Rally what what.

Username updated to reflect this post.

;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
14. Blatant spamming of threads is not allowed and any such posts will be removed without notice. This includes the creation of spam threads and repeat spamming within individual threads. If you continue to spam a thread after you have had comments removed you will receive an infraction. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I wouldn't dare on the forum, you'd whip up a spreadsheet and scare me off crying.

When I next see you though I might give you a personal infactionating.

Getting this back on topic, do you want to see if I can remmeber the driving route tonight?