ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shire Horse Meet Tuesday 25th March

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
You must be well chuffed after so long without it :)

Next step though is you need to buy a few more, redundancy is the best form of reliability ;)

Ha ha! Yep, it is nice to have it back. Concerned with the idle issue though. Also, both wheel bearings need to be replaced next month. They have some play in and are starting to make very faint noise.

Trusty Shicra is the back up plan :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Good to see everyone and catch up.

Thanks Mike for the caliper and the idle check. Looking forward to Wales this weekend and Le Mans now. Sorry I had to duck off early.

atomik182

ClioSport Club Member
Well i made it down to the pub... But stupidly didn't arrange to meet anyone so had no idea where abouts u guys were. FAIL on my part. Well i had a good look at the cars in the car park and they are most definitely mint.

Hopefully see everyone at the next one.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Doh!

Should have posted in this thread mate, someone probably would have had an alert on tapatalk or something.

Next meet just PM a couple people for their phone numbers just in case.