ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 clio.

atomik182

ClioSport Club Member
Evening all.. Picked up my clio over the weekend and thought i would share my plans and a few snaps with you all.

IMG_0502_zps17281aaa.jpg

Todo/Shopping List.

Alloy's Repair & paintAdvice on company in Berkshire?
Replace back bumperEbay
v6 AirboxEbay or breaker's
Steering Wheel Replacement/RecoverOMPTarga
Restore Headlights3mHeadlight Restore Kit
Badge CoversEbay
Front SplitterKTRFront Splitter
HeadunitApline??
SpeakersPioneerTS-Q131C
SubVibeSpace (Active)
Lowering SpringsEibachSportline
Gear Knob coverEbay
FloormatsAny Advise?
Rear Anti RollWhitelineARB
Front Strut Brace??
ExhaustAdvice?? The Current one droans :(
Service
Aero Wipers
New TyresAdvice? Looking to spend around £100 a corner fitted.
TrackingThe steering wheel is slightly off centre so going to take it to have the tracking done on all 4 wheels.
Tighten Hand Brake handle
Clean Climate Control FanVery annoying Humming near the interior light.
I get some decent photo's up tomorrow.. Just had a mental day today.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Evening mate, that's a pretty specific/organised list!

Mats, the genuine RenaultSport mats are decent and around £50 iirc

Tyres, I like the Contisport contacts and The Michelin PE2 , have a look in the tyres and brakes section there's a big tyre thread pinned at top

atomik182

ClioSport Club Member
Evening mate, that's a pretty specific/organised list!

Mats, the genuine RenaultSport mats are decent and around £50 iirc

Tyres, I like the Contisport contacts and The Michelin PE2 , have a look in the tyres and brakes section there's a big tyre thread pinned at top

Thanks for the advice on the tyre's thread will check that out now. and tbh it didnt mean to finish up that organised. Was just thinking about all the bits that need doing and the few mods i would like to do.

atomik182

ClioSport Club Member
Took a couple of pictures from the out side to give you guys a good idea of what she looks like.... Also So the first job has been Booked in.

Going to have all four wheels tracked as the steering wheel is a bit of centre, and going to get the tyres replaced..I've decided to go with a set of Toyo's T1-r's.

IMG_0509_zpsc4f1c52c.jpg

IMG_0507_zpsbb2de3c5.jpg

IMG_0510_zps3343c5af.jpg

IMG_0508_zps4e03bbc6.jpg

IMG_0511_zps0f7d8de5.jpg

Last edited:

atomik182

ClioSport Club Member
just an update - Got the insurance sorted today. Adrian Flux, Fully comp £650, £450 Excess, Exhaust declared, 1 Years no claims, 5 years experience with no crashes or points.