ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shire Horse Meet Tuesday 25th March

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Pink. John - pay him in Nachos. He likes those. Or Pringles.
Cheeky feck!

As they are @Tim. As tempting as the offer of pink wheels is 

What flavour Pringles would you like? 3 tins should do it? Cash my way obviously... 
3 tins, perfect, but make it a selection. If you make the right flavour choices the wheels are yours, otherwise I'll take them away with me.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol! I'm a confirmed coeliac now, so I won't be consuming anything at the Shire Horse I suspect :(

NHS said:
Coeliac disease is a common digestive condition where a person has an adverse reaction to gluten.

OMG, sorry to hear that mate.

Didnt realise you were common, that must be terrible :(

At least you could still hold your head up socially if it had been Gout.

GTD, Lupo
More the merrier Alex :)

It will be back on the silver wheels so I hope that doesn't disappoint everyone! :)[/QUOTE

Thats it! I'm not coming now.

Joke! I will be coming along with Tim now as I don't have a car still!!!!!

Many.
He pic wh0red it on Black F1's, it'll be back on its standard 172 wheels now.

I'll come, if I remember.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im hoping to be there for about half seven but can only stop a couple of hours as got to head over to near J25 of the M25 after to drop a cylinder head off at my engineers.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Not sure if I will be along tonight chaps, the car is working again however I drove it to work this morning in the pissing rain to find out where some of the water was coming in from while driving and I ended up with the french rivera in the back of the car.

I also double booked myself, if I can get out of the other plans and it doesn't rain I may still come.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Is Sonning Bridge open Cub. EllenA ? I need to pick something up in Caversham before heading over and it looks to be the most direct route without going on the M4...

Oli - if you want a lift, let me know!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Is Sonning Bridge open @Cub. @EllenA ? I need to pick something up in Caversham before heading over and it looks to be the most direct route without going on the M4...

Oli - if you want a lift, let me know!

It is open bud, but its traffic controlled, so the queues are horrendous at times. To be honest, the whole of caversham etc has been gridlock the last few weeks at peak times. Have fun!

Thanks for the offer of a lift, but yep, I am in the flamer.

A lift?

Isnt he coming in the chav wagon?

At least my chav wagon works. For now ;)