ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Mar 7, 2015] The 10th South Central/East Surrey Rolling Road Day: £30! (Farnborough)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Good seeing everyone this morning, I look forward to the next SC meet. Sorry I couldn't hang around.

I was happy with what the car made, good progress was made this afternoon pulling the engine out ready for a refresh.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good day. I couldn't enjoy it as much as I had a killer headache that just wouldn't go away. Pulled up at some services and got a quick 1/2hr nap on the way home. Should of done it on the way there!

Weather was decent, as was the turnout. Was good to see and catch up with old faces and briefly chat to new ones.

Thanks @TimR26 for organising it :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Was a good day. I couldn't enjoy it as much as I had a killer headache that just wouldn't go away. Pulled up at some services and got a quick 1/2hr nap on the way home. Should of done it on the way there!

Weather was decent, as was the turnout. Was good to see and catch up with old faces and briefly chat to new ones.

Thanks @TimR26 for organising it :smile:

Good to see you again Mark.