ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
IMGP4844.jpg

IMGP4791.jpg

IMGP4825.jpg

IMGP4816.jpg

SQ5
Got new wheels for Xmas as I needed two sets. Was unsure on black as have favoured silver on all my silver Ph1's but they seem to suit this one and make it look a lot tidier in my opinion!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324652284.947869.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324652284.947869.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 65

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
damn that sunflower looks good.. think i have made my mind up the next tidy sunflower i am going to buy. I knew i should have gone and had a look at that sunflower :(

Last edited:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
White wheels suit silver alot, imo. And what splitter is that?

Looks surprisingly good, Didn't expect it to at first! And its a K-tec carbon one mate :)

damn that sunflower looks good.. think i have made my mind up the next tidy sunflower i am going to buy. I knew i should have gone and had a look at that sunflower :(

It is quite tidy and pretty origional too! only took me about 1.5 years to find it ;)

I don't like Stu... :(

Love you too :rasp:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I had the skoda one on before, Defo good option. Only reason i have the carbon one is i got it mighty cheap lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It is quite tidy and pretty origional too! only took me about 1.5 years to find it ;)

Haha thats a long time mate. I looked at it in the for sale section and was really tempted being only just up the m1 a little bit. If only the mileage was lower i would have probably gone for it :)