ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Ph1 172.
All nice and reasonably shiny!

I need better tyre shine

547f2db3.jpg

8fb4d7ce.jpg

Last edited:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
8af878e3.jpg

I want this car,looks so nice,the white alloys make the oddssey so deep,going to take inperation from your car and use it on mine.

My mates on the left, Carbon bonnet and he is halfway through spraying the OZ's black.
Mine on the right, when i got it had PH2 172 wheels on, but im unsure of what to change them too.

anyway,
IMG_0214.jpg

secret
Thanks boomerbang2006. Ur only in walsal aswel! U go out much in urs? Id like to see a piccy of urs :)

Thankyou clio_stu its really coming along now. I love how it looks, its perfect

Check my project thread out guys....its called new project :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
001.jpg

Obviously mine is in the right as you look at the picture,was taken at the national renaultsport meet at gaydon,dont know who`s the ph2 is.
There is also the bhp dyno in the media section from 28/05/11,i`m on 2nd,well pleased with the results,will change the exhaust system this year,not a fan of the back box but does the job.

Last edited:

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Heres mine, had it a few months now and loving it.

only mods so far stainless from cat back and the cupra splitter.
brembos and Avos in the post now tho. cant wait.

will get some better pics up soon.

172.jpg

must find out how to put full size pics up too!

Ph1 172.
Craig, that is my absolute favourite Ph1. I'm not normally a fan if Ph2 bump strips on a Ph1, but I think they really suit it.