ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next iPhone/iPad; speculation thread.

What's your plan of action?

• Total voters

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Went into EE yesterday and they had just sold out :( looks like i need to go tomorrow and see what i can get.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just got 4g for the first time since getting this (how can the surrounding areas of London not have this?!)

and it's amazing, gone now... But was amazing lol. Was like having wifi :p

I must say, I was right in thinking its a gimmick (for now) but the woman in ee was adamant they had loads of 4g ready locations. Liar

im travelling from the south to the north hence the change

Wasn't/isn't the slo-mo thing available on a third party app? It's not exactly groundbreaking. Ooh it can record video slower. Bought.

White APE
How are people finding battery on the new handsets and ios7?

This is mine so far today. (5c)

e7eza2e7.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Not too good on the 5s,

null_zps4062c04f.png

I've been on I for the past hour or so checking insurance, texting, Facebook and here though so I suppose it could be worse. Bidding on an external battery ATM though :p

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Sorry for being a tard, is the 5s out if stock everywhere? I think I want one and Apples site says October delivery.. So I assume CPW etc won't have any either on PAYG?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Afaik, there is no where that is willing to sell one off contract that does have stock. (Phones 4 u may sell you one for just shy of £10k)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Sorry for being a tard, is the 5s out if stock everywhere? I think I want one and Apples site says October delivery.. So I assume CPW etc won't have any either on PAYG?

EE are supposed to be getting a delivery this morning when I spoke to them Saturday.

Golf R/Leon FR
I got an email from O2 saying mine would be delivered today between 2-6pm. Just tracked it online and its already been delivered at 9.57am! I think its been delivered to my neighbour.

Last edited:
If you're on Voda 4G is pointless for at least 12 months. 1,000,000%

This point interests me, as that's the only reason for upgrading to a 5S. I'm on Voda, already have quite a large price plan (£50+), so the costs aren't that scary for 4G, but as with the 5 launch, wouldn't upgrade for the "better" phone...

This is what swayed me... View attachment 103683

?

An orange one
what if you live north of carlisle, in the countryside??

4G in approx 2030?? when london just upgrades to 10G?

An orange one
The girl in carphone warehouse was trying to tell me that on a 4G tariff...all 3G areas are faster, even when 4G isnt available... was she talking bull?

An orange one
PMSL, thought as much, they must be on 4G commission, as she tried everything to convince me that my wife needed a 4G tariff, needless to say...we didnt go for one

PMSL, thought as much, they must be on 4G commission, as she tried everything to convince me that my wife needed a 4G tariff, needless to say...we didnt go for one
She probably saw what car you pulled up in and thought she was onto something! The above is the reason I don't use places like that though, pushy sales people put me off even going into the places no matter how much I want something :dapprove:

What do you guys need 4G for?
Is it just because you can?

I can stream YT videos etc in 3G, what else would you need faster speeds for?

Can't see the point in it personally.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Just got 4g for the first time since getting this (how can the surrounding areas of London not have this?!)

and it's amazing, gone now... But was amazing lol. Was like having wifi :p

I must say, I was right in thinking its a gimmick (for now) but the woman in ee was adamant they had loads of 4g ready locations. Liar

im travelling from the south to the north hence the change

EE 4G basically covers all the big cities, and a few off places thanks to legacy.

Megane 225 F1
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it was only a matter of time before someone did it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24203929

However, I was never expecting it to be un-hackable. If I get a 5s I'll enable the fingerprint thing just because it's easy to have. I don't have a passcode lock on my phone at the moment anyway because I can't be arsed.