ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new car.. Stanced thing again

PMSL, blushing like a motherfucker, either that or he'd been at hi mum's make-up to try and make himself look pretty.

Interested to see what you do with this one, I can't believe the insurance was different enough on a 172 to make you want to change, they're normally pretty reasonable. What was the difference if you don't mind me asking?

You saying I ain't pretty?! :(

A grey one
PMSL, blushing like a motherf**ker, either that or he'd been at hi mum's make-up to try and make himself look pretty.
Interested to see what you do with this one, I can't believe the insurance was different enough on a 172 to make you want to change, they're normally pretty reasonable. What was the difference if you don't mind me asking?
i think he was trying to make himself look pretty!:')
yeah well I bought a 182 didn't I.. Was £2300 to insure.. This was £600!
insurance just properly f**ked up and I completely fell out of love with the 182.

Dirty!
and to Rob, I typed it as it sounded in my head. All my Scottish accents in my head end up Jamaican anyway lol

I definitely WAS NOT half naked, I had jammies on!

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
She's copying me apparently ;)

gamyrytu.jpg

That was mine 3 years ago

This is fit iv always loved it :)

A grey one
I got my new snowfoam lance. Makes me unbelievably happy, feel like a small child playing in a bubble bath!
b63834f34806960913afc8b30a7adeac.gif

33273912ff5e4d2e070de29de89de64f.gif

72c5f04f10c7f9400f59a0427434be95.gif

got my new wheels too..
de8a6e41b94d2497e7648aebd485d0c7.gif

obviously not gonna show you them though, not til they're back from the refurb man..but they're 16x9's all round.
73537f15b533c5c372267b6103ba257e.gif

eaede83c532b3f1b54d7ddfff5ea1b41.gif

2df4658bc4d0c3bd3001a8c8768af054.gif

they will fit Perfect on the back with a but of camber and my arches rolled, I'm satisfied, but the fronts.. Do not, but when the sport front end is on, with the wide wings, should sit pretty well so, all in good time!

oh... And it's booked in to have hydraulics fitted.
i learnt my lesson from my old car, rip.

thats all for now, it's Christmas soon :D

A grey one
Nah it's still there, I think I'll miss it's little pops and bangs in the morning!
Power flow merrrttt ;)
Thanks, I'm fairy fond of it!

Nah it's still there, I think I'll miss it's little pops and bangs in the morning!
Power flow merrrttt ;)
Thanks, I'm fairy fond of it!
I've got one on the 172, it's definitely loud enough!
It looks similar to a 182 in the for sale thread painted in dolphin grey?
You need to put some more pictures up of the new trims!!

A grey one
Dolphin's audi colour iirc, much darker grey than this, this is actually blue apparently! But the dolphin is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and it makes me sad :(. Can't wait to get the little thing sorted out a little.
i might do when they're refurbed in new colour!

Clio mk2 ph2 1.2
Sorry for jumping onto your thread Lauren was looking help I have 05 1.2 mk2 ph2 182 rep I have a set off ats cups 15" et28 7j I have vmaxx coilovers really low at the min I have 1.5 degree camber shims to camber the top off wheel back inside arch Abit at back so from what I gather et37 is standard and ats cups is et28 so is 10mm spacers enough or do I need a bigger spacers also would anyone know what kind off stretch I would need 185/50 are way to big rub Abit with my standard 15" rims and am gonna need a lot off stretch to get the car down low enough on the rims if anyone can answer my questions thanks a million

Clio mk2 ph2 1.2
thats awesome! how did you do the single wiper thing? :)
Take the drivers side wiper arm off altogether and put passenger side wiper on the middle motor thing and set the wiper where you want it before tighten it up :) hopefully you know what I mean hard to explain lol

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
Take the drivers side wiper arm off altogether and put passenger side wiper on the middle motor thing and set the wiper where you want it before tighten it up :) hopefully you know what I mean hard to explain lol

Done that on race car but the other pins stocking up look ugly lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
It's a great colour that.

To be honest it's crying out for a 1*2 front end and then it would be epic. Sadly I can already tell by the new wheel 'pic' it's gonna look turd soon.

A grey one
Take the drivers side wiper arm off altogether and put passenger side wiper on the middle motor thing and set the wiper where you want it before tighten it up hopefully you know what I mean hard to explain lol
Nah you can get a proper delete motor kit so that it is a single wiper that it covers the whole window!:)
and as for tyres, on my old car I had 165/50's on 7j and that was perfect I think.

Are they sport wings do you know for the skirts to fit on?
Theyre not sport skirts, they're aftermarket ones, but yes if you wanted sport skirts you'd need sport wings..

It's a great colour that.
To be honest it's crying out for a 1*2 front end and then it would be epic. Sadly I can already tell by the new wheel 'pic' it's gonna look turd soon.
If you're a purist that only likes sensible lows and handling and turinis.. Pretty boring.. my car would look like everyone elses... Yeah you won't like it. But it's my car so I don't mind that you won't like it :)
but thanks anyway!

clio 1.4 16V
if you want only half of the window to be wiped you go to do it your way . my way wipes 140 degrees of the windscreen and since it is the original motor it wiper faster :)

A grey one
So I have been bought a big present for Christmas.. Which meant I needed to prepare my car! Bye bye rear seats
mission- build false floor with a removable bit so I can get my cleaning stuff in and out easily!
took all my seats out & there was hundreds of.. Seeds?
efb337993a0a4c76b69b8b8d7ac84fb1.gif

Needs hoovering but..
0300a469176e42fe1593266225db4145.gif

18746c6c678076035b4480c7adfab20c.gif

and..
Not to everyone's taste but I love them and have wanted them for ages..
4d04e2c6e0aaaafcd2f4e14ab010a395.gif

A grey one
Top job building that. What fabric have you used? Seats look super cool too
I won't take all the credit as the boyfriend did all the cutting out because I am so clumsy I'm likely to injure myself.
I used alcantara, bought off eBay so it's probably not real but was a fair price and I needed ~4Metres because I've done all my door cards, interior light, roof lining and dash inserts too.

Thankyou, I absolutely love them, even though I hate German cars :p

A grey one
That looks cracking!
Thankyou! Took some time.. And definite tears I was getting my hands glued together and everything :mad:

Coming along nicely. Are you doing many shows next year?
thanks joe, yeah I will be doing a fair few, providing its to a decent standard, hopefully get everything done over winter but the suspension.. I'm still saving for!

So I've done the false floor, pillars, interior strips, roof lining, interior light and the front and rear door cards in this black alcantara..
im thinking of doing the top half of the dash in it too, leaving the bottom half because them it will match the rest of the door cards or should I do the whole lot?

The seats have a red stripe in the tartan so I think I'm going to carry this theme on somehow, a red show cage & strut brace and bits in the engine bay.. It's so hard trying to get the grey to match in with the black without actually seeing how its gonna look before I do it!

Wish me luck with the dashboard, I'll probably need it. -_-

TT QS
I won't take all the credit as the boyfriend did all the cutting out because I am so clumsy I'm likely to injure myself.
I used alcantara, bought off eBay so it's probably not real but was a fair price and I needed ~4Metres because I've done all my door cards, interior light, roof lining and dash inserts too.

Thankyou, I absolutely love them, even though I hate German cars :p

top job job either way. Have you got a link? I think I have to get some and give it a go on my a pillars