ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new car.. Stanced thing again

A grey one
That was a photo off the Internet I'm not sure if they're the exact ones but, I think so.. I haven't seen properly them yet as they were a bit of a failed surprise :') I'm too nosey/impatient!

A grey one
4c0afdf7c56cb05b2cf47952711c6f61.gif

So I got my private plate.. FINALLY.
I really want a plate with no spacing so I'm going to push my luck and just keep my legal one in the boot in case of emergency.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Haha I was looking into doing that boot space with a a show cage.
Was it expensive to to do can u private message me with a link for the material on eBay ? Cheers

They golf/polo seats by any chance ?

A grey one
Haha I was looking into doing that boot space with a a show cage.
Was it expensive to to do can u private message me with a link for the material on eBay ? Cheers

They golf/polo seats by any chance ?
i have a cage also.
it was about £90
just off eBay, type it in & you'll find it..

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Car looks very nice. I'm guessing the seats aren't in the car or you haven't bought them yet? The picture is clearly a left-hand drive Golf.

A grey one
Car looks very nice. I'm guessing the seats aren't in the car or you haven't bought them yet? The picture is clearly a left-hand drive Golf.
Thanks, wow a compliment from Gally? Lol, They're not in the car yet, I'm not allowed them until Christmas Day! :(

A grey one
Major movement this weekend, so happy<3
little bits, silvervisions
bfdbef37af234ee75482bc443cccb157.gif

CS tax disc holder
ec3372f327ec7e69bb5ef01e362d266a.gif

rear strut brace (I know it's not in properly, it was too cold!)
1be065050f47d4b63272ffd883e0e35f.gif

cant wait to get a boss to put my steering wheel in!
00746bdc48dc98cd03dbc8eed0cbf300.gif

IVE GOT MY SEATS IN EARLY WOOOOO..
I trimmed my dashboard.. It was horrifically difficult.
28d12c91847900a9605ef6172f303675.gif

And the last clean of the winter I think..
a935970202d39ee7ddd8a8a2a52c3edd.gif

f3643b74301eb3d13b71a8d7de4eaeec.gif

A grey one
Looks ace, got any pics of trimming the dash? How did you do it?
Thankyou :)
nah I didn't take any progress ones but I am going to re do it because I'm a perfectionist and not quite happy with it!
so I will try next time, just took the top dash off started at the passenger side because it was easier and just do it section by section with fabric/carpet/upholstry glue, comes out like a spiders web, then did the underneath of the dials with a separate piece.. Put all the vents and things back in, I went around the centre section but next time I'm gonna take it out and plastic weld it back in!
it was really difficult though, trying to get it round the dials was a nightmare!

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Some reason i have not noticed this... UNTILL NOW

I love the colour... Top work so far :)

Last edited:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Storm wipers. Really easy conversion to do the single wiper lauren, had one. Interesting to see the hydro n wheels on. Fabrication side isn't hard. I'm sure you could get some one to make the front units up. Really simple. Mine weren't hard to do.

Fiesta ST
Storm wipers. Really easy conversion to do the single wiper lauren, had one. Interesting to see the hydro n wheels on. Fabrication side isn't hard. I'm sure you could get some one to make the front units up. Really simple. Mine weren't hard to do.

Storm wipers? I fancy getting myself the aeroblades, my bog-standard ones are pants and aero's look so much nicer.

A grey one
Thanks mick, yeah I've got someone to do the fab work, but I can fit them, we'll see, not for a while though, bodywork to do first :)

Some reason i have not noticed this... UNTILL NOW
I love the colour... Top work so far
Thankyou, much appreciated :) will see much more changing over the next few months!

Got any pictures of the seats fitted?!
I took a couple, doesn't do it any justice and its not completely perfect yet so, not until it is! :)

Clio 172 rep
Love this!! Want to do my boot same as this but just the boot as ive got a child but will be turning the clio into a van in future so will do it all at some point, how did you fix the wood down? Or didnt you? Haha and how did you go about getting it so flush against the walls? Just lookim for some use full tips before i crack on doing mine :D