ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The missus new ford racing puma

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah only 500 made in imperial blue. A lovely colour in the flesh.

None of the standard ones were that colour.

Megane 225 F1
Ahh ok so there are some FRPs in diff colours but only some in the imperial blue? They might just have come into my budget :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No there are only 500 FRP'S ever made. They were all in imperial blue.

Any other colour is a standard 1.7 Puma. Tbh it's still a cracking car.

Megane 225 F1
I get it now. No FRP for me then :( Unless i use my student loan ;) lol Might have to drive one first

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
yeah shes still loving it. went to pumabuild on saturday for the cambelt to be changed and there was some awesome cars in there :D

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
unfortunatly not :(
im not covered to drive other cars. it gets so many looks espeicaly from the ford nuts :D

Titanium 182
I was playing with a silver one of these the other day with a nurburg sticker. Lovely looking motor !

It was quite slow though..

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols <3 Teh emo.

They only made them in imperial blue mate, wasn't a FRP.

The car gives a new meaning to the twisties.

R14 CUP
What are these like to tune?
They ain't.

You can't really put cams in them, due to the variable valve timing, there are a few around with ITB's, but still there ain't a massive of gain in BHP just a noticeable hike in llb's/tq.

They ain't about power, and its difficult to get much more out of the 1.7 engine.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What are these like to tune?
Lols like jamie above said pretty simply you can't.

Focus RS engine is about the best idea but I know a few that are stripped and running NOS with other mods.

Most definitely not about the power on these things.

Quicker round the ring than a mk1 FRS.

Shame. Stunning cars, at least from the front. Love the wheels and splitters you see on the owners club website.

Can nothing be done? Based on the fact that I am coming from a 13 second Clio ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Just simple mods JD nothing major, I prefer corners rather than straights that's why I have a thing for them.

If it can go quicker than a FRS round a course then it shows how quick the thing can corner.

It won't lose money either.

Shame that, may still have a drive in one, love the colour and looks but I made that mistake with my Clio.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What mistake?

Remember there isn't a lot of these JD, it really is a head turner.