ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mondeo titanium tdci
Epic thread mate glad its sorted now I remember you from rebel Motorsport you organised a rolling road day at powerstation and
seat cupra net attended I had a red Leon cupra r that you photographed it was a few years ago well I'm sure it was you lol :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome to see it's all sorted, whats next cams/headwork? :)
Thanks mate - it's great to be able to get out and enjoy it now! I can honestly say that the car feels completely different to how it was before. I was 'pleasantly surprised' at just how well it pulls thanks to the increased torque; especially with the cold air/weather at the moment.

What's next? Well... I've got a bit of saving up to do first but I have quite a few plans that I would like to see realised over the next year or two. I will be getting cams when I next get the belts done and I'll probably also look to get the ARP bolts done along with a few other bits. I've spoken to both Fred (BTM) and Matt (TDF) about what I'd like to do so we'll see how things pan out. Then there's the aircon delete, smaller radiator, ITB install tidy-up (and loads of other things that I'll save for a later post and for when the wallet has recovered!) :D

Epic thread mate glad its sorted now I remember you from rebel Motorsport you organised a rolling road day at powerstation and seat cupra net attended I had a red Leon cupra r that you photographed it was a few years ago well I'm sure it was you lol :)
Ah yes - hello mate! :D Rebel did indeed organise the dyno day at PowerStation. That's a good few years back now... and a good turn out it was, too. I think it was back in 2008... I hope you are well and thanks for taking the time to read through my project thread. :D

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
March 2012 - Update...

I went along to a joint RenaultSport meet last weekend in South Wales and had a really enjoyable day. It was the first time that I'd had a proper chance to get the Trophy out and have a bit of a blast since I picked it up from the workshop a month or two back.

The good news is that the Trophy ran beautifully (as good as it sounded) and it was an absolute hoot on the mountain roads. The newly built (and now fully adjustable) Sachs felt great and were setup pretty much perfectly for the roads we were on. The engine pulled her along nicely; the increase in torque levels across the rev range has made a heck of a difference and, coupled with the instant throttle response, it's a real pleasure to be behind the wheel. But another issue has surfaced, an issue I noticed a few weeks back (more on that later). Here are a few photos from the meet:

20120311_rsmeet01.jpg

20120311_rsmeet02.jpg

20120311_rsmeet03.jpg

(Thanks to Lady-Bock and Webby for the additional photos).

As mentioned above, I have another little issue and (again) the issue is oil related. However, this time I don't think it's due to an oil leak. I haven't found any signs of oil leaks anywhere but I'm getting through more oil now than I've ever done before. Previously I would simply change the oil every 6k miles and never really had to top up the oil between changes (apart from when I had the leaks, of course). However, in the last 2,000 miles I've used 1 litre of oil - which is ironic as I wasn't losing this much through the leakages! As a result I'm currently keeping a close eye on things and checking the level every other day, especially before/after a spirited drive.Despite having a fairly clean exterior the engine bay is an absolute mess at the moment (largely due to the previous oil leak problems). It is in need of a thorough clean and I'm hoping to get this done soon. It might also help identify whether or not I am still suffering with leaks as these will become immediately obvious with a clean engine bay... I'll try and get some before and after pics done when the time comes.

Evo 5 RS
Car looks great mate, even if it does always seem to give you grief!

1ltr in 2k isn't TOO bad but ideally you shouldn't be using any. It is a Renault though. Any indication of it coming out the back? No residue on the windscreen or anything? You didn't have a bottom end rebuild did you?

Octavia VRS LE
car looks good and sounded Phenomenal on the mountain roads. im sure with a little effort the engine bay will be looking tidy soon enough.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member

1ltr in 2k isn't TOO bad but ideally you shouldn't be using any. It is a Renault though. Any indication of it coming out the back? No residue on the windscreen or anything? You didn't have a bottom end rebuild did you?
I think it's called "a labour of love" or something along those lines, mate... LOL! :D

Thing is, y'see... 1 litre in 2k seems an awful lot to me (unless we're talking about a Wankel-driven vehicle...) But I've always been around cars that have not had problems with heavy oil use/loss. In that 2k miles I've not really driven it that hard apart from the recent meet. But it is a Renault at the end of the day...

There's no suggestion of oil coming out the back and no residue or deposits are evident on the windscreen. It's so dirty under the bonnet that I can't tell if there's an issue there or not, but there's certainly no oil dropping onto the driveway. As for the bottom end, this was left untouched and it was only the top / head that got the attention. Incidentally I'm looking to 'upgrade' the bottom end at some point but that's further down the line. I need to get this engine bay cleaned up and the car up on some ramps.

car looks good and sounded Phenomenal on the mountain roads. im sure with a little effort the engine bay will be looking tidy soon enough.
Cheers, keechy! I'm glad you liked it. I hope you're right regarding the engine bay... I think it's going to be a long job. Did you say you are free and willing to clean it for nothing more than a cup of tea and a biscuit? Good lad... this weekend will be fine. ;)

340i

I would have to disagree :eek:

I think that is quite a lot to loose / burn off.... 20% of the engines oil capacity lost in 2000miles?!

For perspective... I did a 700 mile journey from Derbyshire to Champagnole, France last summer in 38c heat, 85mph most of the way in my Megane.

I checked the Megane's oil level before leaving (it was full) and then when I got to Champagnole, left the car to cool down etc. re-checked, I had burn off roughly 200ml.

Evo 5 RS
I said TOO bad, it's still not great ;)

My old engine used to burn through it but I had a sore ring. Not used a single drop in 1k so far now :eek:

Mk3 dci
Just read the entire thread. And I must say that you have an outstanding car! And amazing patience :p
Talk about a rollercoaster journey, but I'm glad that everything is close to ok (strange that its loosing oil without a leak :S)

Looking forward to more updates and progression

Josh

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I would have to disagree :eek:

I think that is quite a lot to loose / burn off.... 20% of the engines oil capacity lost in 2000miles?!

For perspective... I did a 700 mile journey from Derbyshire to Champagnole, France last summer in 38c heat, 85mph most of the way in my Megane.

I checked the Megane's oil level before leaving (it was full) and then when I got to Champagnole, left the car to cool down etc. re-checked, I had burn off roughly 200ml.
And that's the point exactly, mate... I did a Scotland tour the other year with a good bunch of mates. We travelled up from South Wales, toured Scotland and the highlands and then returned home. 1,500 miles and hardly a drop of oil used. I shall be investigating further...

My old engine used to burn through it but I had a sore ring. Not used a single drop in 1k so far now :eek:
PMSL! Wrong thread, mate... you need the "Personal and Medical Issues" or "Fetishists" section... :eek: But you're right. It's not great.

Car looks cracking. What were the new wheels for in the first post?
Thanks fella, appreciate the kind words. The new wheels were simply purchased so that I had a full, mint spare set. I get quite a few people asking to buy one of my sets but I can't bring myself to sell them! You just never know what's around the corner (literally) and it always helps to have spare parts with a French car. LOL!

Just read the entire thread. And I must say that you have an outstanding car! And amazing patience :p
Talk about a rollercoaster journey, but I'm glad that everything is close to ok (strange that its loosing oil without a leak :S)

Looking forward to more updates and progression

Josh
Thanks for taking the time to read through, Josh - I appreciate it's probably taken up a fair bit of your time! I hope I can keep your interest with future updates. Cheers!

DAR

172 Cup toy
I would not be overly worried, unless it is a sudden rise. Are there any signs on the rear of the car? Black spots etc?

For information IIRC the VW/Audi acceptable usage rate is 1 litre per 1000kms (621 Miles).

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Nice job on the aerocatches look almost oem.
Thanks mate. Initially I loved them... then I kind of thought they ruined the look of the front end... but now I absolutely love them again. I've only had one real problem with them to be fair. I went into Halfords (I know, I know, I was only buying screenwash!) and when I came out a couple of young lads were looking at them. They thought they were simply stick on bits of plastic and wondered if I'd bought them from Halfords! One of the guys wanted some for his Fiesta. :clown:

Awesome car mate, see you quite often on risca duals.
Ah heck... I hope I haven't cut you up or anything like that?! :eek: If I have, I'm sorry and I didn't mean it. LOL! Are you usually in your RB 182 FF? I can't remember seeing an RB 182 regularly on the duals... or maybe I'm just in my own little world and haven't noticed. Thanks for the reply fella.

I would not be overly worried, unless it is a sudden rise. Are there any signs on the rear of the car? Black spots etc?

For information IIRC the VW/Audi acceptable usage rate is 1 litre per 1000kms (621 Miles).
Cheers, DAR. It's not been a sudden rise as such. It simply came back (fixed) from the workshop and has been using a lot more oil since. It's just that it didn't use much oil before it went into the workshop. However, the engine is running fine and I've not noticed any other problems or cause for concern. With regards to the rear of the car, all looks good. The only black spots I see are carbon deposits from the exhausts.

I had no idea that acceptable usage was as high as 1 litre per 1,000 kms!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
In need of a new bonnet ;) a few scuffs haha but stunning car! ran a beaut
Hi Kyly. I thought I had politely asked you not to mention the stone chips and scuffs... :) To be fair, the bodywork is in pretty good condition apart from the bonnet and front end (as you've seen!) but a respray is quite a way down on my 'to do' list at the moment. Sure, I want the Trophy to look good but I'd rather it drives and performs well above all. Coming along to the next meet? :D

Make it two biscuits!!
You drive a hard bargain but you're on! But that extra biscuit means you also have to supply the cleaning products. LOL!

Whats your thoughts on powerstation ?
I've only used PowerStation for their rolling road in the past and cannot comment beyond that. I've been there on several occasions now as it's 'local'-ish to me (sort of) and I used to go there each year for a dyno day with Rebel Motorsport Club. It was the dyno on which I got the Trophy initially tested (properly) hence I continued to use their facility thereafter so that I could get some consistent and meaningful results following any changes and modifications I'd made to the car. That is, I knew it was a reliable dyno and that by sticking to the same dyno I'd get comparable results. PowerStation are known for their sometimes favourable dyno results but I personally think that their setup is extremely consistent, year-on-year.

I hope that helps? If you are wondering how PowerStation are in terms of other areas then I'm sorry I cannot offer any answer. :D

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
AWESOME. That is all.
Haha! Cheers, mate.

Your Trophy doesn't scrub up too badly, either... I might even have to borrow some ideas from you. Actually, what locking wheel nuts are you using? Mine have suddenly started to rust real badly and I'm looking to replace them with something a lot smarter/tidier and that will hopefully not rust within a month. Do you have any recommendations as to what/where to get some decent nuts? Cheers! :D

RS2'd Trophy
Haha! Cheers, mate.

Your Trophy doesn't scrub up too badly, either... I might even have to borrow some ideas from you. Actually, what locking wheel nuts are you using? Mine have suddenly started to rust real badly and I'm looking to replace them with something a lot smarter/tidier and that will hopefully not rust within a month. Do you have any recommendations as to what/where to get some decent nuts? Cheers! :D

Trophy friend!

I went for the rally design studs 60mm long (to accommodate a 20mm spacer) and I use muteki 7sided lug nuts on them. There anodised black so dont go nasty, 7 sided so doesnt need a different locking nut and the key to unlock them all stops the nuts from getting marked.

Heres the link to the wheel nuts, I went open ended as I thought my studs would be massive! but there not luckily.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUTEKI-M1...Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item3cbef86d80

You can also get them in neo chrome if you fancy something a bit flash!

Drop me a pm if you need any help ordering the parts. It really really does make life easy changing wheels etc though!.

James

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trophy friend!

I went for the rally design studs 60mm long (to accommodate a 20mm spacer) and I use muteki 7sided lug nuts on them. There anodised black so dont go nasty, 7 sided so doesnt need a different locking nut and the key to unlock them all stops the nuts from getting marked.

Heres the link to the wheel nuts, I went open ended as I thought my studs would be massive! but there not luckily.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUTEKI-M1...Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item3cbef86d80

You can also get them in neo chrome if you fancy something a bit flash!

Drop me a pm if you need any help ordering the parts. It really really does make life easy changing wheels etc though!.

James
Nice one James - thanks for the information my Trophy friend! :D

I shall take a look and may well get in touch with you shortly. Sadly I have a slightly more pressing issue that I need to get sorted after a bad weekend with the T. :(

It never rains, it pours. Quite literally.

What happened? I f**ked up.

This weekend gone I decided to open up the bonnet and carry out a bit of routine maintenance and to give the engine a wipe down with a cloth / degreaser. It was a lovely day, blue sky and the good lady had gone off to work (hence a hassle-free afternoon! LOL!) So, yes, I opened up the bonnet and went about my business in terms of getting the degreaser, the cloths, fresh oil (to top-up), screen wash - the usual stuff.

I was faffing around getting the bits sorted, making a cuppa and answering the call of nature when I heard the heavens open and - sure enough - it was absolutely p**sing down. I got back outside and found the engine bay soaked and water pooled across the top of the block (right where the HT leads and spark wells are located). I quickly mopped up and shut the bonnet but obviously was fearing the worst. :(

After the rain had passed I went back out and opened her up again and found the engine bay pretty much soaked. A quick look at the trumpets suggested that - thankfully/hopefully - water had not got through the filter and into the trumpets. On removing the HT leads... *sigh* ...water was found in the wells. I immediately got the water out using a spray from an old cleaning product bottle and dried up the well as best I could (I didn't fancy removing the spark plugs at this point as I was pretty miffed and hoping that water might have somehow not leaked further down).

There followed some hefty drying and eventually I decided to try and turn her over.

The engine turned over and she kicked into life without a problem. She was idling fine (no different from normal as far as I could tell) and there were no obvious signs of problems. But after a short while she started to become a little bit lumpy. Not so far as to the point of cutting out, but definitely lumpy. I turned off and left the engine to dry further whilst it was warm. Upon starting it again it started without problem and - again - I noticed no obvious problems. After several minutes of running it was still fine, no judder, no smoke, no misfire, no signs of excess water or moisture. At this point I decided to take it for a short drive.

After a brief judder as I pulled from my driveway (which may have been my map as it is a bit lumpy around 2k) it was driving steady and without issue. I didn't want to stress the engine hence took it extremely cautiously. I drove a good 20 miles without a single problem and it was only on the return home when it started juddering. You could hear the pops and bangs as it misfired and the obvious judder shook the car, and the power dropped massively. It would run for a few seconds down on cylinders before catching another spark and - oomph - the power came back and it was like having NOS!

To cut a long and boring story short, I'm after some guidance / advice as to what to do next and things to check/try. Obviously I'm hoping no serious damage has been done as I've only just really got my car back as I want it after a long line of troubles. I'm gutted this has happened but not half as p**sed off as I am at myself for leaving the f**cking bonnet open. (Rant over, help/advice welcomed).

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Oh ffs Andy!

Copy and paste your last post in the faults and problems section mate, should get some more views then.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Oh ffs Andy!

Copy and paste your last post in the faults and problems section mate, should get some more views then.
LOL! I know, mate - tell me about it. I feel like a right chump. Worst thing is, it started raining and it was a minute or two after that it suddenly dawned on me I'd left the damn bonnet open. :( Oh well, you've got to laugh. Cheers for the suggestion - I've already posted up in the engine section for some advice as to how to proceed.

Oh dear. Sounds like it's knackered. I'll take it off your hands for £1500 ;)
You will? For £1500? Hmm... let me think about this one for a while... :rasp:

Where did you get the custom mats made? They're great!
Hi mate - thanks and glad you like the mats. They were a generous gift from my ex and, unfortunately, I cannot remember where she got them from. Fair play, though. They're good quality and have lasted and lasted. They still look as good now as the day she bought them for me. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

LY182/NHB CTR
I was going to say "When it rains it pours with you" but you probably wont appreciate that saying much!! Hope you manage to get it sorted and hey it could have been a lot worse someone could have stolen your car leaving the bonnet open and unattended especially in your location it very open there be careful!

Where did you get the custom mats made? They're great!

Hi mate - thanks and glad you like the mats. They were a generous gift from my ex and, unfortunately, I cannot remember where she got them from. Fair play, though. They're good quality and have lasted and lasted. They still look as good now as the day she bought them for me. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Markerboy if I remember correctly I got the mats from here http://www.justmatz.co.uk/design-your-mat.php and emailed them the design I wanted.. you have to pay a little extra and there were not cheap I think it was around £80 to £90 all in delievery etc. but its good to hear it was money well spent if they are still as good as new...

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I was going to say "When it rains it pours with you" but you probably wont appreciate that saying much!! Hope you manage to get it sorted and hey it could have been a lot worse someone could have stolen your car leaving the bonnet open and unattended especially in your location it very open there be careful!
LOL! I can't really provide any comebacks unfortunately as I was the one who left it open so... :eek: But yes, I think it's all running fine now. I'll provide a small update shortly. I'll also be more careful in future!

Markerboy if I remember correctly I got the mats from here http://www.justmatz.co.uk/design-your-mat.php and emailed them the design I wanted.. you have to pay a little extra and there were not cheap I think it was around £80 to £90 all in delievery etc. but its good to hear it was money well spent if they are still as good as new...
Thanks for the information - I could not remember where you got them from. And to confirm what Evandim says, they are a lot better quality than some of the tat out there. They are a thick carpet and despite having been in my Trophy for years (the Trophy being my daily driver) they still clean up like new. Thanks Lyn - one of the best Trophy mod's I've had and one that has NOT let me down! It was definitely money well spent and very much appreciated *thumbs up*

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like either the HT Leads or Coilpack is knackerd.

Have you got a spare one you could try?
Thanks for the suggestion mate... but luckily (touch wood) I think all is well again. It just needed a good few days to dry out thoroughly and a spray of WD40. Cheers all the same. :D

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
March 2012 - Another update...

As some folks may already know (or have read previously) I had a little issue over the weekend just gone. It's true what they say... engines, electrics and water don't really go together all that well.

On Saturday I had planned to open up the engine bay and give it a bit of a wipe down and clean as it was still covered in oil from the various leaks I'd recently had fixed. But, and much to my embarrassment, whilst I was faffing around inside, getting my bits together, making a cuppa and (importantly) answering the call of nature... the heavens opened and there followed a torrential downpour. A moment or two later realisation dawned and I remembered I'd left the bonnet open. Not the smartest of moves.

Sure enough, I hurried outside but I was already too late. The engine block was soaked along with the leads, coil pack and - well - pretty much everything. Water had pooled around the leads and was no doubt leaking into the spark plug wells. I quickly mopped up the water best I could and waited for the rains to pass. Obviously I was fearing the worst.To cut a long story short I spent the rest of the day trying to get things dry. The car would eventually turn over but it was juddering and misfiring, and you could hear that it was not running on all 4 cylinders. I also spent Sunday trying to get everything dry and to gradually coax the Trophy back to health. I guess I got extremely lucky as the coil pack seemed fine, as did the HT leads. The sparks weren't too bad either in the end. The main problem was simply moisture down the spark wells.

After some much welcomed advice (and turning the engine over with the plugs and leads out to eject some of the water) things started to get better. I let the engine warm before removing the leads and plugs again; allowing it time to dry further overnight. This morning I put it back together and started my journey to work. After a hesitant start it soon started to settle down. By the time I arrived in work she was running fine. I did have the toolbox in the car just in case mind... Likewise, the return journey home was pretty uneventful (a good thing!) and all seems to be good in the world again. Lesson learnt! :D

My thanks go to all those who contacted me and helped me out along the way. Cheers!

On a separate note, whilst this fiasco was going on, I did manage to give the engine a bit of a clean up. The oil breather pipe and filter was again filthy and full of cr4p (but easily cleaned). The trumpets looked good and fortunately no water had gone in through the filter during the downpour. Admittedly the filter didn't look quite so healthy afterwards but... hey, it did a good job in this case.

Oil deposits and a general build up of grime throughout the engine bay:

clean01.jpg

clean02.jpg

The dirty oil breather pipe and filter:

clean03.jpg

clean04.jpg

The spark plugs cleaned up well and should be good for a little while longer:

spark01a.jpg

Despite the water issues she cleaned up quite well. Good enough for now anyway!

clean05.jpg

clean06.jpg

Now I'm a little happier that it's running well again I'll look to take her out for a spirited drive soon.

Note to self: shut the f**king bonnet next time. :eek:

Last edited:
  RS2'd Trophy
Looks great Andy, they say you only need 3 things in your tool box. Gaffer tape, WD40 & a hammer. If it moves and shouldnt, Gaffer tape. If it doesnt move and it should WD40 for everything else theres the hammer. Then if they dont solve it its electrical!!

This time WD40 came to the rescue! Why is you trophy somuch cleaner than mine even when mines clean!! very jealous.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great Andy, they say you only need 3 things in your tool box. Gaffer tape, WD40 & a hammer. If it moves and shouldnt, Gaffer tape. If it doesnt move and it should WD40 for everything else theres the hammer. Then if they dont solve it its electrical!!

This time WD40 came to the rescue! Why is you trophy somuch cleaner than mine even when mines clean!! very jealous.
In that case I've just wasted a small fortune at Halfords whilst buying various tools and items during their discount period... LOL! I already had the hammer, gaffer tape and WD40 for goodness sake! :p Admittedly I was more than a bit worried as I've heard a few horror stories regarding Renault electrics. And that's when they're dry... I think I've been lucky on this one.

As for it looking so much cleaner... it's a trick of the light (and Photoshop). And I only try to take photos when it's been polished and waxed... *grin* In all truth mate, the front end is chipped to pieces but they don't show up in the pics (thankfully). It's not in bad condition though generally. A professional colour restoration and detail a couple of years ago breathed a bit of Capsicum Red life back into her. And you've certainly no need to be jealous as you've got yourself a stunning and unique Trophy anyway! With the better weather approaching it would be great to hook up sometime. I'll no doubt be visiting my family in Nottinghamshire at some point and you're always welcome in Wales. :D

Now, where is that hammer? Oh yes, and and I need to sort out my nuts (that's NOT what the hammer's for). :nono:

RS2'd Trophy
In that case I've just wasted a small fortune at Halfords whilst buying various tools and items during their discount period... LOL! I already had the hammer, gaffer tape and WD40 for goodness sake! :p Admittedly I was more than a bit worried as I've heard a few horror stories regarding Renault electrics. And that's when they're dry... I think I've been lucky on this one.

As for it looking so much cleaner... it's a trick of the light (and Photoshop). And I only try to take photos when it's been polished and waxed... *grin* In all truth mate, the front end is chipped to pieces but they don't show up in the pics (thankfully). It's not in bad condition though generally. A professional colour restoration and detail a couple of years ago breathed a bit of Capsicum Red life back into her. And you've certainly no need to be jealous as you've got yourself a stunning and unique Trophy anyway! With the better weather approaching it would be great to hook up sometime. I'll no doubt be visiting my family in Nottinghamshire at some point and you're always welcome in Wales. :D

Now, where is that hammer? Oh yes, and and I need to sort out my nuts (that's NOT what the hammer's for). :nono:

As have I! Halfords must make a fortune out of trophy owners!

Just drop me a text Andy, but I need notice as I am not 100% au fait with photoshop ;)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
As have I! Halfords must make a fortune out of trophy owners!
Or... are we just daft purchasing our items from them?! To be honest I reckon the deals on offer at the moment are pretty good, especially on their 'Pro' series tools. Also got me a nice, shiny new torque wrench.

Just drop me a text Andy, but I need notice as I am not 100% au fait with photoshop ;)
Yes, will do mate. Already got your mob number stored from when we last spoke and I'll be sure to give you plenty of notice. :D As for the nuts, I do like the Neo-Chrome but I'm not 'out there' enough to go for them. I do like the red though. I just need to ensure I order the right size. LOL!

RS2'd Trophy
Or... are we just daft purchasing our items from them?! To be honest I reckon the deals on offer at the moment are pretty good, especially on their 'Pro' series tools. Also got me a nice, shiny new torque wrench.

mmmm torque wrench!! I agree its extemely well priced!

Yes, will do mate. Already got your mob number stored from when we last spoke and I'll be sure to give you plenty of notice. :D As for the nuts, I do like the Neo-Chrome but I'm not 'out there' enough to go for them. I do like the red though. I just need to ensure I order the right size. LOL!

Did you see the nechrome Kics ones I had on mine?
bfea4dec.jpg

cbe81c1e.jpg

Red would look awesome! but make sure you choose M12x1.5 not M12x1.25 and you will be fine.