ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Was another good night with plenty of track time, think it may have cost Fraser £600 for a roll center kit though :rasp:.

172cup
Just been looking on ts at dates, what's the sls mean for 19th July? Cheers

solid top mounts and exhaust for the cup this week. Looking forward to the 17th may.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Was yours in recently? We where having a wee look about it comparing things to do to mine

the wee stripped cup is mine was there last week. needs a bit of cosmetic work still, what were you thinking about doing to yours?

the wee stripped cup is mine was there last week. needs a bit of cosmetic work still, what were you thinking about doing to yours?

Yeah was looking at your cup belt setup as I'm getting the aircon removed. I don't know if you had a look about mine it's no show winner but decent enough. but I'm now considering going full track car with it, still road legal just now. Not going far off running it standard performance wise... All about the fun at the end of the day, but thinking about stripping and cage, like what you had with the windows etc.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Yeah was looking at your cup belt setup as I'm getting the aircon removed. I don't know if you had a look about mine it's no show winner but decent enough. but I'm now considering going full track car with it, still road legal just now. Not going far off running it standard performance wise... All about the fun at the end of the day, but thinking about stripping and cage, like what you had with the windows etc.

yeah I had a look when I picked mine up. Mine is just for the track I couldn't live with it daily like that, the windows are good apart from when hot don't let much air in!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Anyone going to Knockhill on Sat (Tomorrow) ?

Im going up as SWR Stirling are up there testing the Fiesta Cup Car

10262232_631056696989014_371560052017420627_n.jpg

1613900_631056620322355_7900715297494843815_n.jpg

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
I'm going to head up on the Sunday for the smrc, going by the weather forecast it'll be a day for the waterproofs

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Im booked up for the 17th of June for a 2 hour open pit with the Focus owners club, my car is still sitting on the trailer from the last time i was out so need to give it a check over when i get home from work.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just decided I'll no be taking the Clio up bit I might fire up for a couple of hours to watch.

Ph2 172
Thinking about coming up for Sundays hot hatch, how does it work with there being some ford event on? Is the track time reduced?

Not driving three hours each way if the rusty fords are going to interrupt the fun ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just the same as any other Hot Hatch day, Andy. If I were you, I'd book 2 sessions, so you're getting double the track time!

Ph2 172
Cally, will your mate with the Saxo be going again? My R888s are illegal now so I'll have to swap wheels at the track if I come

Ph2 172
I originally wrote your brother but then I wasn't 100% confident in my memory haha.

Yeah it would be for keeping my road wheels til the end of the day, if I do come up, I'm still undecided.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone doing TrackScotlands 2 hour session on Saturday evening?

My first track outing the the ST so looking forward to it.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Planning on firing up Sunday to spectate and drool over the old school fords