ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Anyone doing the Reverse HH day on the 23rd? I'm hopefully going to be ready for it.

Duffus is shite in reverse. The fastest scariest bit becomes the slowest, most boring! The chicane is good, but just as good in normal, and Carlube is just deadly in reverse, braking foib the corner before, then off camer through it.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Carlube to Duffus is exceptional IMO. I love Duffus in reverse but each to their own.

172 Cup (Track)
I agree with Fraser, Carlube is all kinds of wrong in reverse. Off camber and really hard to find a line entering it!!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If anyone's heading up from the west or Stirling, the Powmill to Knockhill road is closed for 3 weeks.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Who's up for doing the 4hr OPL on Saturday 19th April, 2pm-6pm? £105 in advance.

Ph2 172
I've just booked croft for the 18th. If my car is still in one piece and there are spaces left I'll probably make the trip up.

Is there a hot hatch day on the 20th?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Edit: No mate. Well, Knockhill aren't running one but Track Scotland or SIDC might be.