ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

MY10 R35 GTR
Getting excited for saturday now. Im taking some spare wheels this time, is there somewhere I can stash my road wheels and jack etc down there?

Never had an issue, I'll need to leave my extra fuel and stuff aswell.

I left a drum of fuel once next to the helmet shop after asking. No issues but could always leave with someone's van or trailer in carpark.

Am am not getting the car back in time so another for me. Might pop up and watch mind you.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
At least the tyre got there in the end!

Nice tussle of three cups at one point!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Only one winner of that tussle! ;)

I came off after 15 laps, seen the 2 cups waiting to go out, so I decided to rejoin and show them how it's done ;)

Last edited:
I'm up Monday. Glad you went for it Neil!

Ye that black 172 was cubie! No one had a spare crank shaft sensor, another thing I'm gona add to the spare box!

He had a spin and I think and wouldn't start after?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Was a good night, car ran well bar a battery issue so had to bump it for each start

Cracking night. Managed a 62.09 just off my best of 62.07, but pumped out plenty 62s so I'm happy with that. If I got a clean lap at the start of my last setion I should of beat my time, tyres were too hot by the end!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Cracking night. Managed a 62.09 just off my best of 62.07, but pumped out plenty 62s so I'm happy with that. If I got a clean lap at the start of my last setion I should of beat my time, tyres were too hot by the end!

You certainly were going for it, I tried to keep out your way as best I could haha