ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Knockhill Thread.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
My next two are booked. 9th of June and 7th of August. I'm leaving July till last minute as I might be away for 3 weeks and decorating the house.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
My two mates went up today for the 8hr OPL.. Didn't end well lol.

5FBABB15-FBC8-4D9A-8539-B7B4C7F9C5E0.jpg

1F86AF58-0800-4D23-961C-E89CCCD8C2CB.jpg

Lost a wheel just before the hairpin.. Don't think they checked their wheelnuts all day lol.

172cup
Nasty, just checked my emails and got the opentrack deal gutted I am off to Austria.

What happened with clio above?

172cup
I ve done an 8hour at cadwell and the clio survived but I d checked, bled and topped up everything before the day and then had to re do afterwards.

That is bad luck for the lad in the picture but good that no one hurt. Well part from someone's wallet!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Unlucky with the wheel, hope the damage ain't too bad!

Tbh, nothing to do with luck, just inexperience.

Same thing nearly happened to me on my first track day, learnt that lesson quick and now check wheel bolt torques after every session on track.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Helmet arrived :)

Yay.

EDIT - What are Knockhill rules on external cameras?

GoPro_With_Hardware__79514.jpg

Last edited:
  BG Clio 182
What's the deal with those of us not so up for risking the car on track then, I take it it's OK to just turn up for a wee look?

Quite tempted to head up from Glasgow in a bit, time and probably weather dependant!