ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Subaru, gc8 chassis , only about 8 on there. Sti with iirc 81000km v3 type r

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I emailed them, was shocked with their estimate of 6500-8000 on the road. Jesus. Can buy one already over here for say 5000 for a v3 type r..

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Exchange rates plus shipping plus importers fees etc etc all adds up. Just not worth it these days

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yep I need to move to Japan bet that sells for peanuts over there.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Be cheaper to import one lol. But yeah your probably right. I've been in one of those before and to this day I've not been in anything that accelerates quicker, just yes!!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I really want a STI but for the use it will get, i'm thinking I may aswell just get a WRX Blobeye.

Some nice ones for circa £5.5k with about 300-330bhp. just like the fact the Sti has little extras and better internals/transmission.

Impreza RB5 #054
I really want a STI but for the use it will get, i'm thinking I may aswell just get a WRX Blobeye.

Some nice ones for circa £5.5k with about 300-330bhp. just like the fact the Sti has little extras and better internals/transmission.

I think you'd regret not getting an STI and seeing as you swap cars as much as me, I think the STI would be the better seller, not that any Impreza is a good seller. Truly a buyers market.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I think you'd regret not getting an STI and seeing as you swap cars as much as me, I think the STI would be the better seller, not that any Impreza is a good seller. Truly a buyers market.
I'm sure I would but like for like, there is as much as £3,000 difference in the two. Considering we have done less than 200 miles in the ST, I think it's safe to say we don't use it much so shouldnt really care. lol.

I only really want it for the winter anyway as they are epic in the snow/shitty weather (on winter tyres anyway)

My mate had a hawkeye richard burns edition it was lovely tbf went like s**t off a shovel.

3947532505_4aa2324f79_z.jpg

^^^ Not his but personally i think they look great in the black.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks nice that, would annoy me I hadn't got an sti though

I was thinking the same when I was on the hunt for my Subaru. Couldn't get an insurance quote under 5k so that was the STi's out the window lol.