ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MickyWelsh's RenaultSport Clio 172

Thought i'd start a progress blog on here too, ain't gonna be much happening really, just some minor mod's tbh...

As it stood..

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

then after i got it home, tracking and balance done and a wash...

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

466765_10151062841334906_1817413679_o.jpg

And a quick Instagram pic i took :)

20120810_211509.jpg

No real updates to the car, other than getting the tyre's sorted for now. Found out it doesnt have a Powerflow system, just a shitty bodge job by a lad on 106Moaners.

But anyway, needs the fan resistor heater module replacing/repairing, so set about getting that out, ready to send off.

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

Getting some wind deflector's and Pressed Plates for my birthday from the missus :)

Mk3 Megane 250
One Tip, Get the weights on your wheels put on the inside, just look daft on the outside

Red 1.2 Dynamique
Looks great. What sticker is that you have on the passenger side of the front window? Thanks

One Tip, Get the weights on your wheels put on the inside, just look daft on the outside

Can you get that done anywhere, or do you have to go to Renault for it? I know you had to go to Citroen to get that done on vtr wheels?

Looks great. What sticker is that you have on the passenger side of the front window? Thanks

It said UnitSixteen, removed it as i thought it was daft, but miss it now lol