ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
The one I linked above? I'm tempted myself as I could buy it now. But I wanted a diesel BM.

Argh.

Yeh and another type 25 too.
One thing stopping me at the moment from buying a impreza is this...
E5E567C0-73C1-453B-A61E-F207ABC4D388-4095-00000553E1B11115_zps8437e2c7.jpg

Living upto its owner reputation. Lol.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Get one. It's just a shame the image is ruined by so many now.

I only want it for the winter anyway so not too fussed about that.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I am tempted but I've just bought the Clio lol. Finding a decent classic for the money I want to spend Is going to prove hard. As you know they have fallen into 'that' bracket :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Love that T25. I had a passenger go in a 500+ bhp subaru and it was mental, never experienced anything like it.

172/B8 Quattro
  172/B8 Quattro
At least a grand overpriced too, the per facelifts blob wrx don't demand a lot of money especially at that mileage, £2.5k is about right for that IMO.
i sold a 55 plate wagon nicely modded at £350hp with best parts and suspension set up right for £4.5k
Edit- meant 3k is about right

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
The STI bug was the last Impreza to use forged pistons as standard, Subaru used hypereutectic pistons in the Blob Sti's....Some regard the Bug S202 as one of the best Imprezas ever to leave the factory......as for 3k Blob WRX's, they are out there fella but to be fair, in stock form they are poor IMO.

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
Coleman....Only the UK Prodrive edition and the JDM Prodrive Style which is the one in the photo....The prodrive style also had a roof vent.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
i love P1's!!!! they look great.
are they much better than the other impreza specs?