ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First TOPO of Twenty12! - Sunday 12th February

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks to everyone for coming, great turnout today :approve:

Little hiccup with the pub, but next time I'll ring ahead if we get so many attendees and make sure they open up downstairs for us. To be fair it has always been open in the past.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Great meet today shame it was nearly 100 miles each way lol and it was a bit s**t the weather but some top cars and all seam like great lads!

O and get the people who run the pub to sort out that bump when you go into the car park it's a bit of a scraper :(

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Was a good turn out with plenty of decent cars. I was a bit late turning up (I was in my grey mx5 and my mate in his white AM) but got chance to talk to a few of you and have a quick nosey round the cars but i was on nights so couldn't stay too long.

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Was good seeing and talking to a few peeps, definately need to make more of an effort to talk to though!Loved the Vee... The guys I was stood with all winced hearing the "Sccccrrraaaaaaaaape" when you entered the car park! Discussions with the missus on purchasing a Vee continue... wish me luck! lolNo pics of my RB... again... note to self, park facing the other way next time! Doh. :(Jenic, I didnt know who you were to ask for a sticker. Hope you can get some more for the next meet, a summer one preferably coz it was bloody freezing! :)

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Me thinks I'll need more than luck! Maybe it would be better to jsut turn up home with one someday and plead innocence?! :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol just turn up with one then it's to late for her to say anything that's what I did my ex went mad!!! I'd say buy one it's a great car unlike anything else I've ever driven or could think to buy! Yep there's better and faster cars to buy at the end off the day it's a little odd Clio but it puts a smile on my face when ever I go for a drive in it!

Fiesta ST-3
Was a good turn out with plenty of decent cars. I was a bit late turning up (I was in my grey mx5 and my mate in his white AM) but got chance to talk to a few of you and have a quick nosey round the cars but i was on nights so couldn't stay too long.

Ahh I didn't realise that was you!