ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2nd TOPO of 2012 - 20/05

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've been asked by mike to put a little thread together for this in his absence.

For those not in the know, TOPO stands for The Old Post Office and is a pub just off the m1 near barnsley. It's a lovely little place with a nice car park and friendly towards the car enthusiast.

We had some cracking meets there last year and even better when the sun comes out. It would be really good to have a good turn out and a great opportunity for newer members to attend their first meet.

Location: The Old Post Office - S75 4DE - http://www.theoldpostofficebarnsley.co.uk/

Date: Sunday 20th May 2012

Time: from 6pm

If coming add your name to the list.

Cheers.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Attending;
1) Leeds_182
2) Das182
3) Tomo T
4) Adam D
5) Deany
6) Donny_dog

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
1) Leeds_182
2) Das182
3) Tomo T
4) Adam D
5) Deany
6) Donny_dog
8) jenic
9) realnumber 1
10) iAndy :)
11) John

I'll say i'm coming but everytime I do something happens, usually my car breaks. Suprising really as french cars are renowned for being reliable!!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Sh*t it was today????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whoops.