ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First TOPO of Twenty12! - Sunday 12th February

Great meet, nice to meet a few people as well. Just got in, nice drive home over woodhead pass, Jon was giving it some right terrorist manouvers, great laugh.

<3 Gotta love the twisties in that car. Just makes you want to hoon it everywhere!

Good meet, shame about how busy the place was. Weather was pretty good over there too! Nice to put some faces to names :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'm scared of the understeer in mine and how the back end just snaps if it goes, need the rear bushes doing because there is too much give in it and you can't tell whats happening.

Get rid of the T1R's and get a lower front strut brace whilst I'm at it too.

Who's was the Adidas RB, I quite liked it. Was original yet not tacky, liked the 3 stripes aswell :p

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Who's was the Adidas RB, I quite liked it. Was original yet not tacky, liked the 3 stripes aswell :p
It was mine. Glad you guys liked it.:) Was quite nervous about it actually. Cos I know people's feelings about stickers on here. Tbh I'm expecting it to take some flak too.

Fiesta ST-3
Loaaaads of new faces today, was good to see!! Good turnout by any standard!

echoing everyone else... it was good to meet some more of you!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Always nice at the TOPO, Shame we couldnt get seated mind.

Best turn out to date.

Great to get a few westerners over the hill.

Clio 197
we went across, there was some good cars there. though it seemed quite hard to talk to people as everyone (understandably) was stood in little groups :( still it was nice to see all those cars.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Yeah its often the case with the larger meets.

I think I only spoke to a couple of new faces at this meet but Id normally try to every one. Was first time id seen a lot of people since before christmas though so I had plenty of catching up to do.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
At some point I was talking to him. I was the one in a black hoodie and a grey oversized beanie hat :) Came down with Jon.G in the Trophy (well in my own car but you know what I mean)

Clio II 1.2 16V
Yep I did'nt talk a lot, If at all TBH. First ever Clio Sport event for, me. as I from way back in 2003 on-ward when it was RSC Vs Clio Sport. but there you go. I did feel a tad old with all you younger chap in your RS cars. And before you ask I am 37 yep it#s a fecker.