ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First Peacock Meet of 2010

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Nothing wrong with a vts lol.

I will be there with few mates, either in Clio or van see what mooood I'm in.

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Re: The First Peac**k Meet of 2010

I'll be there. May have just joined Saxp (don't hate me....I need something cheap and fun to drive) so will possibly go chat to them at some point.

My Clio is up for sale if your interested, I have a new car so taking offers

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I might do but unsure yet, don't think many cliosporters will be there anyways

clio 182
The pub is in Oakerthorpe just off the A38.

Meet is normally 7-730 ish. No Clios were there tonight and was a pretty poor turnout but that was the weather's fault

is this meet happening this comin thursday aswel? if so i will come along matey could do with a brek from lookin for houses pmsl

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ermm depends on the weather to be honest, there is always people there but its very quiet if its a bit damp

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I went last week, didn't see any clios, texted around to see if anyone was going and then left, must have just missed you!

I will be there tomorrow :)

ITB BG 182
Not one of you there, unless you were in the CTR some banged up corsa and a 206 with what only sounds like a blown exhaust.
Sod that, wish i went to the gym.

I was there in a Red Megane. Peacock was closed though so we were at the Anchor down the road.

Anyone from CS going to show up next week? Feels like ages since I saw any of you!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Really bad accident near by last night, 3 people killed including a decapitated biker as far as i've heard so far..