ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First Peacock Meet of 2010

340i
My car hasn't been washed for 2 weeks, has totally bald tyres and one seat... But I may make an appearance.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i may mate it if i get out the gym in time! I'll txt dfave when i'm out :D

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Re: The First Peac**k Meet of 2010

I can come but I'll be in the megane or the pile o s**te cos the Clio is still poorly
just noticed this was today, fail

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
If you want to come next week i'll pick you up my old!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I never use mine anymore to be fair so when i do its a treat! Just remind me as i'm bound to forget like tonight....

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I might nip up one thursday on the R6 and laugh at all of your small bhp/ton figures haha!
Either that or the Combo, then I can laugh at your small load carrying abilities.

Win. Win.

S4 Avant

LOL, blatantly looking for excuses to justify your lack of Clio.

You should bring the R6 up one evening, so we can laugh at your bondage outfit ;)

This meet = massive success.

Needs warmer weather though
Borat_Great_Success.jpg

Might decide to bring a jumper next time ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR

LOL, blatantly looking for excuses to justify your lack of Clio.

You should bring the R6 up one evening, so we can laugh at your bondage outfit ;)

Haha, another clio may be on the horizon!

I would if you promise to grope me?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Dave's doing a piss poor job of nicking my peacock tradition.... :rasp:

Right everyones welcome! We're meeting this thursday at 7 and pretty much the same for every thursday whilst its summer/nice/not pissing it down

Nissan 350z
Today at 7. Fair enough.

Whats the post code for the Peacock as ive only been once before and that was after we met up at Sainsburys in Matlock :)

Clio 182
You guys going tonight? Might pop along if the weather's alright! Better turn out than last time? lol.

Sargara, the postcode is on the thread somewhere... DE.. something I believe. (I'm THAT helpful!!)

Lau x

Nissan 350z
Im looking on google maps for the post code. I can see the Anchor Inn in Oakenthorpe and further up the road a place called Butchers Arms but not the Peac**k. Where the hell is this place?

Last edited:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

Rain! Isn't stopping us lot though so everyones welcome! The peacock is on the same side of the road about quarter a mile up! Can't miss it

S4 Avant

.....well there were a larger number of confirmed people. Doubt half as many will turn up with the rain though

We're still going, just for the drink and pleasant company.

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu

.....well there were a larger number of confirmed people. Doubt half as many will turn up with the rain though

We're still going, just for the drink and pleasant company.

I wouldn't go that far dave I'm commin to this meet

S4 Avant

f**king awsome turnout. When the weather decides to be decent it'll get better.

Still early in the year