ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First Peacock Meet of 2010

S4 Avant
I'm declaring it. Now the nights have drawn out and the weathers getting warmer these weekly trips to the pub can start again.

So either the 22nd, 29th of April, or 6th of May, whichever's best for the usual lot.

340i
OMG... you have declared peacock! :eek:

Should there be some form of local, but very select celebration / ritual for this?!

I am down for any night, you call... I shall appear x

S4 Avant
Re: The First Peac**k Meet of 2010

OMG... you have declared peac**k! :eek:

Should there be some form of local, but very select celebration / ritual for this?!

I am down for any night, you call... I shall appear x

Hmmmmm you're probably right, there should be some sort of initiation for new comers.

S4 Avant

Yeah, Thursday night is peacock night, loads of cars turn up on a thursday

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Usually its Dave struggling with thursday...

he plays the skin flute or the pink oboe.. something like that anyway

Clio 182
Hey! Is this happening next Thursday then?? Hoping the weather stays like it is today! WIN :cool: Except I have no idea where the pub is...

Lau x

S4 Avant

Yep, this Thursday.

The Peacock is located in Oakerthorpe, and appears to be called the Butchers arms on google maps, coming from chesterfield Laura, you'll go down the A61 through clay cross, towards alfreton, but turn right on the bend in higham, onto the B6013, which takes you all the way down to the pub.

Postcode of the place is DE55 7LN

Clio 182
Okay, thanks Dave! Think I know where you mean. Might be able to make this.. not sure yet! What time are you thinking of meeting?

Clio 172
is a 72 mile round trip a bit hardcore for this? local meets never seem to be all that local to me!!

Im going to come I think.

Is anybody from Notts going that I could convoy with? (So I cant get lost and seeing as i dont know anyone, I wont be able to recognise any faces lol... Unless your all sat with your cars ;) )

Just google mapped it... Thought it was alot further out than that! Thought it was Matlock for some reason!

^ You can convoy with me if you want? Never been before though so probably not the best person to follow!
Where are you based? Ill be coming from Eastwood way!
I think I know the way now, looking at google maps! Not that far from Tescos in Alfreton.

S4 Avant

is a 72 mile round trip a bit hardcore for this? local meets never seem to be all that local to me!!

It's only ever been a small gathering, you're more than welcome to come, but it's only going to be a few of us going to the pub for an evening.

We'll say 7 o'clock for everyone though

340i

A local meet... For local people...

We'll have no trouble here!!

Probably best to join up en route somewhere? I will be coming from Stapleford so could come up to Junction 26 roundabout?
Can meet at J27 if you want? Im more local to that, junction 26 is kinda going back on myself lol.!

Is anyone taking a camera btw? My camera is dog shite and wouldnt mind some decent pics of my car ;) ?