ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The First Peacock Meet of 2010

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I slightly deafened myself and mark and know one turned up! Tut :rasp:

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
I don't care if no one else turned up! Dave and Adz were good company, and the exhaust on the vee is amazin, who cares about the ringin in my ears that'll go (right Adz?)

Clio 182
Ah sorry, I was going to come but not feelin that well so gave it a miss! Can make it in 2 weeks? Hope the weather's better :cool:

Nissan 350z
Doubt i can make this today, im working until 6pm and then i need to try and get to vote this evening as well.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Re: The First Peac**k Meet of 2010

ppfffrrrrttt who needs an MOT?!

Me! Knowing my luck, I'd get caught without one and get bent over by Mr. Plod.

P.S. Know anybody who'll pass a car that doesn't have working washer jets and would fail on emissions 30 times over? :p

Re: The First Peac**k Meet of 2010

Me! Knowing my luck, I'd get caught without one and get bent over by Mr. Plod.

P.S. Know anybody who'll pass a car that doesn't have working washer jets and would fail on emissions 30 times over? :p

PM about the MOT.

renaultsport clio 182
i'll be there b4 8. people hu are goin stand around your clios please as i dont know any of u guys and would like to introduce myself, as most of you locals know each other. feel kinda wierd sayin that but dont wanna stand around like billy no m8s lol:eek:

Clio 182
Think I might come tonight, depends on how the revision goes... exam tomorrow. Not good. If I stopped messing around and actually started revising I'd get something done! See ya later guys :D x