ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The CSF 2022 Picture Thread

joshr53

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini r53
I was going to have a dig about you not taking pics of the only R53 on track given you also have one but then you put one up so I couldn't :ROFLMAO: yours looked very smart (y)

Great pictures mate, proper camera I take it?
😂 it was nice to see an r53 on track I will definitely have mine on track next year. Yes mate canon 90d

Renny 5

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 280 & R5
He is, without doubt the most brutal man to use a JC5. 🤣
I kill them 🤜🏼 💥 you rebuild them
Mark Bacon owns it, not sure if hes on here. Its epic, 172 lump on standalone/bodies, 192hp, quaife atb, pms shifter, loads of trick bits. Hes on instagram Renault_5_sleeper
thanks briggs 👍🏼 Don’t really post much on here, I’m a quiet participant compared to TurboRenault forum 👀

Renny 5

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 280 & R5
Indeed you do 🤣 hope you’re keeping well mate! You’ll have to come down with Danny when his is ready to collect 👍🏻
Yes mate, all well thanks. Hope your good too 👍🏼 I’ll have a word with him and we’ll both drive down. Might come down in the renny 5 so you can have a nosey round it

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Here's a few of mine...! I didn't take too many and whilst at trackside late afternoon, track was pretty empty! (same 5 or so cars :D )

This thing was beautiful!

CSF22-0442.jpg

CSF22-0426.jpg

CSF22-0407.jpg

A few from trackside...

CSF22-0048.jpg

CSF22-0072.jpg

CSF22-0161.jpg

CSF22-0175.jpg

CSF22-0184.jpg

CSF22-0344.jpg

I got a few more on track so if you want me to take a look through them to see if I got you, drop me a PM.

Same if anybody wants a full-res original size copy of any of the above, let me know!

Do we know where the track photos will be loaded to?

And also did anyone get any pics on the k20 klio?
Cheers

On the MOT Trackdays Facebook group I believe. Not sure if they've been posted yet though. I don't do FB much :D

Sadly I didn't :( Wasn't on track whilst I was sat there I don't think.

Edit: Ohhh hold on... pics from the Sunday are up... did CSF have it's own dedicated photographer for the Saturday?

Klio
On the MOT Trackdays Facebook group I believe. Not sure if they've been posted yet though. I don't do FB much :D

Sadly I didn't :( Wasn't on track whilst I was sat there I don't think.

Edit: Ohhh hold on... pics from the Sunday are up... did CSF have it's own dedicated photographer for the Saturday?
Thanks,
Strange as I was on all day haha

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've got some alright footage of you smashing it past me many many times and one of me trying to wind you up down the back straight :ROFLMAO:

I'll go though it later and get it up (y)
That would be amazing thank you. (You can edit out the bit where you laughed at me not being able to overtake you!!)